“Brilliant food”

Ranked #81 of 2,451 Restaurants in Auckland Central
Price range: US$9 - US$14
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We have chosen to present some of the more characteristic, yet legendary dishes from North India, especially the Punjab. Our preparation makes our food beautiful to behold and addictive to the palate.
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

I have just had the most beautiful Indian meal at Little India. The staff were efficient and attentive and the food was absolutely delicious!

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Never an Indian food lover I thought I would have a disappointing lunch What a shock when you get food cooked and presented the way it should be. I will pick top Indian restaurants in future, the food was absolutely delicious. Staff friendly & helpful If I lived in Auckland , I would make sure I ate here every week.

Reviewed 14 June 2018

Great Indian food. We had the lamb and chicken korma and it was amazing. The restaurant was very clean and the staff very friendly. Their lunch specials are very reasonably priced for all you get; the meal, rice, & naan bread. The evening menu is also very reasonable in it's pricing.

Reviewed 4 June 2018

This is one of the best Restaurant offering Indian cuisine in New Zealand. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The ambiance is reasonable good, may not be posh. Food quality is excellent. A must visit place.

Reviewed 31 May 2018

This is the place for Indian Cuisine. Even in India, its tough to find Indian food like this. Great service. Unique serving dishes.

The best Pistachio Kulfi