1,860 results
All reviews heirloom restaurant swan river pete evans one bedroom suite room service adelaide terrace serviced apartment washer and dryer free buses city centre modern hotel convenience store buffet breakfast street parking across the road an upgrade river view
Reviewed 13 November 2018 via mobile

We stayed in Fraser Suites Perth for 4 nights. Everything is good! The staff is very helpful and friendly, where our needs are well taken care of. We will like to to thank the housekeeping team, for keeping our room clean & neat! Ensuring us a good night rest and our stay a wonderful one. Thank you!

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
AlexisHv, Manager at Fraser Suites Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear C2809AHrachels

Thank you for the lovely review. We're so pleased you enjoyed your special stay and that you chose to celebrate with us!

We hope to be your hotel of choice here in Perth and look forward to the next opportunity to welcome you back

Very best regards

Reviewed 12 November 2018

If you are looking to stay somewhere that has a great gym, pool and sauna then this is the place for you. This is the only reason they got 3 stars, if they didn't have these excellent facilities then I would rate them 1 star. The room was of normal size with a small kitchenette, comfortable beds and pillows. The kitchen is not well equipped at all and I had to ask for someone to come and check it and put in what was missing as you could not use the facilities without the utensils. After travelling for over 10 hours I was looking forward to getting to my room and having a coffee. There were no mugs or cups in the rooms. I phoned guest services and they said they would bring them straight up. After 20 mins I phoned again as I couldn't unpack as there were no coat hangers, I asked for mugs/cups again and coat hangers, after another 30 mins I decided to leave and find my own coffee. They had been placed in my room when I returned. I went to use the bowls and they were dirty so I phoned and asked for more bowls. After several hours of them not bringing them I fell asleep with no dinner. I spoke to the duty manager and he was apologetic at first but then had a who cares attitude after this. I had several issues at this hotel, including room service taking some of my own belongings. It rates itself as world class and five star but, even the it looks pretty you scratch the surface and the staff are not hospitable. I did speak with the manager of the hotel and she ended up apologising and taking off the parking fee. All in all it was extremely disappointing.

Room tip: The rooms were nice but just make sure that you have what you need in there.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
AlexisHv, Manager at Fraser Suites Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2018

Dear Felicity

Thank you for taking time to review your recent stay with us. Again, my sincere apologies for the issues you encountered in your room.
As mentioned when we spoke, we do hope to have a chance to welcome you back for a more enjoyable stay in the future and I remain available for any assistance you may need.

We trust your trip home was a safe one and wish you safe onward travels.

Warm regards

Reviewed 11 November 2018

i had stayed at Fraser on the 9th of November. I had requested an early check-in as this was a surprise for my partner and i had a festival to attend to on the day. I understand that i could not check in early, so i gave my bags and balloons i got, i had asked them to place this in the bedroom and i was simply just going to pick up my keys when i returned. So when i came back to pick the keys up, i was really disappointed that 1 person had been left to deal with the person in front of me, but there was 3 others at the front desk just chatting among themselves and ignoring me. This had got me extremely mad! i had been looked at but still not even served. I just wanted to pick my keys and sleep and knowing this is a surprise for my partner and had him left in the car for half an hour! The guy at the front desk actually had to interrupt the 'conversation' and told one of the guys to actually serve me. WTF! when you see a guest should you not go over to your colleagues and start a conversation or do you actually go to a guest and check them in ? well i didnt get that. Anyway, after half an hour of waiting i finally had got to my room but balloons was not placed as i asked (This is minor) and also had a view of a car park. I had ordered breakfast the next morning, the eggs and everything was good but the bread was hard as rock that i can knock someone out with it. Was extremely disappointing.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Nicholas W, Front Office Manager at Fraser Suites Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Kyla,

Thank you for staying with us recently.

Please accept my sincerest apologies for the disappointing stay you had with us. It is clear that we did not hit the mark on this occasion. Your experience on your visit is not what we wish for any of our guests.

Do let us know when you will book in with us again and we will ensure that your next stay will be a far better one from your last.

Yours Sincerely,

Nicholas Willitts
Front Office Manager
Fraser Suites Perth

Reviewed 10 November 2018 via mobile

Great hotel in a convenient location. Large suites, comfortable bed, plenty of space for working or dining or just relaxing. Good water pressure in the shower. Microwave, fridge and sink are handy for longer stays. Undercover parking in the basement. Lovely restaurant on site and a small convenient store very close by. Not far from the river, which makes for a lovely spot to walk and wind down after work!

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank JulieLee75
AlexisHv, Manager at Fraser Suites Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2018

Dear JulieLee75

Thank you for taking time to write a review of your recent stay. We're so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and the many amenities of our suites. We think we're pretty spoiled with regards to our location and great to see you were able to take advantage of the beautiful walks along the river.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Until then, warmest regards

Reviewed 10 November 2018

I stayed in the Queens riverside apartments ( this is owned by the Fraser suites) that are next door to the Fraser Suites. I went to the Fraser suites every day for breakfast and coffee Everything was lovely . They make the best coffee. The ambience is really nice. The staff were very friendly and helpful. A lovely area to stay in.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Wendy004

Thank you for taking time to write a review about your recent stay in Perth. We're so pleased you enjoyed the coffee and staff at our Heirloom Bar, we think we're pretty lucky to have a great barista on our team.

We do hope you'll come back and perhaps stay with us in the future.

Until then, warm regards