All reviews cheap parking separate bath and shower free wifi car hire adelaide terrace swan river city centre deluxe room stayed nights min walk per day elizabeth quay rates waca cafes
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

After a 5 hour flight and a two hour time difference, I felt I had arrived at some post war eastern European impoverished hostel.

Not clean, not functional, noisy and in dire need of some updating. It really is awful, the reception area reminds me of some 3 star all inclusive Spanish hotel, but at least the check in was pleasant. Thats where it ends. Quality Hotel? Condratiction in terms.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

After a nice dinner and a few drinks thought to wind down in our hotel room. Turn on tv and nothing, ring front desk they come up and say this is happening in every Room, sorry but will have to get maintenance on it in the morning. This is unacceptable, they take a $100 bond but their ammenties don't work. I will be asking for a discount as this is very poor standard for a consumer..

Reviewed 1 November 2018 via mobile

Quality Ambassador hotel is wonderful. Very Nice friendly and efficient staff! Nice quiet comfy room. Crisp white clean sheets and good pillows. Nice & clean! Cable TV, Free Newspapers and Free Wifi !
Included Breakfast Buffet ( see pics) and 3 rooms to have it in! Breakfast is hot foods, cereals, yogurt, juices, variety of coffee and teas and everything you could want! We loved our 3 night stay, in our nice quiet room !!(2nd floor)

Reviewed 21 October 2018 via mobile

I was browsing thru the comments and saw quite a lot of bad review, me and my friend stayed 1 night and we are happy with the room and service, we got an super early check in and the front desk were super helpful with our inquiries with the tour and our luggage storage, the room was clean the experience was good. Not sure what's wrong...

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

We landed in Perth at 5:49am. Went to the hotel after 30 plus hours of travel. The hotel is fine but I felt cheapened themselves by asking for extra when we checked in early. When we leave we will vacate the room around 7am - the time we checked in. They have the right to charge this but would have done more for customer relations by waiving this charge. I’ve paid charges like this in Russia but was surprised at the inflexible attitude of reception. Even said breakfast is not available on the day we checked in. So what did we pay for? Didn’t get extra device in the room Won’t be coming back to this Quality Hotel

Date of stay: October 2018