2,807 results
All reviews oriental diner swan river the club lounge self parking a river view room room service adelaide terrace king room buffet breakfast an upgrade bit dated city centre free bus car park atrium joes canapes
Reviewed 1 May 2018

We enjoyed a very restful weekend. The staff made us feel special and the room was very comfortable. This hotel is in a good location for a relaxing walk along the river and we easily caught a free bus into the shopping centre of Perth.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
SholtoSmith, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Dear Rosie8891

Delighted to read your feedback and to learn you enjoyed a relaxing weekend break with us; that re our staff particularly well received, so thank you for sharing.

Look forward to welcoming you again soon and if I can assist at all, please do let me know.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

Enjoyed a couple of days away from home with my wife
Thanks to Hyatt and Luxury Escapes
location edge of Perth
Will stay again

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Steve L

Super to read your review and to learn you and your wife enjoyed a mini break with us recently and plan on staying again some time. If I can be of any assistance when you are ready to have your next getaway please do feel free to contact me direct, always happy to help.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

I stayed here on a solo visit and felt quite comfortable in my Regency Club room. With lots of additional extras like evening canapes with drinks and different breakfast options available. All day coffee and biscuits etc was a nice bonus particularly after exploring the city. I was surprised that there were charges for in-house movies but at least I enjoyed free Wi-Fi during my stay. They have abandoned the top sheet which is somewhat disappointing and uncomfortable.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo

Dear Rachel W

Thanks very much for sharing your feedback. Super to read that you enjoyed your stay and particularly the benefits of our Regency Club facilities. Re the bedding - please do let us know your preference when making your next reservation and we can certainly ensure a top sheet is provided; of course, if I can personally assist with your plans, please do feel free to contact me direct.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

Hotel facilities were excellent but that was to be expected; what stood out for me was the staff - they were all extremely friendly, helpful and went out of their way to make your stay an excellent experience. Thank you!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank rosemaryranderson

Dear rosemaryanderson

Many thanks for posting your review, from which I was naturally delighted to read.of the excellent feedback re our staff; thank you so much for sharing. We aim to exceed guest expectations and it's always lovely to hear of when we do.

Look forward to welcoming you again soon and if I can assist with your plans, please do let me know.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Situated in the quiet end of the CBD the Hyatt is a great place to stay, she's an oldie but still a goodie. Large hotel with large rooms which I found clean with comfortable beds and quality linen. Huge lobby entrance area with a central bar which needs its moth bitten tatty furniture up dated, this stuff is cheap and I'm surprised they still operate with furniture like this.
Great helpful staff here and I look forward to my next stay.

Room Tip: Higher floor rooms wont get as much noise from the lobby/bar area if there is a function going on.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo

Dear Skandiriga

Many thanks for posting your review, pleasing to note for the most part you enjoyed the time you spent with us. In terms of furnishings, various upgrades/improvements are currently being discussed with our owners and we hope to hear more on what can be done in the not too distant future.

Super to note your comments re our staff, thank you for sharing. We look forward to welcoming you again soon and if I can be of any assistance, please let me know.