All reviews close to the airport wxyz bar crown casino great eastern highway massive tv floor to ceiling windows table tennis table minutes from the airport funky hotel full length windows rooms are beautiful bathroom area wilson parking corner room swan river amazing room rain shower
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Exceeded my expectations, hotel has a really nice modern vibe, clean, spacious well appointed modern rooms.
Restaurant has a good menu choice with quality tasting meals and a drink list to match. Very convenient location to the Perth airport....will definitely stay again.

Trip type: Travelled solo
AndrewWrightGM, General Manager at Aloft Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear RoundupCT,

Thank you for sharing your kind review. We are happy to hear that we exceeded your expectations during your recent stay. We hope to see you at Aloft Perth soon. Have a lovely day!

Kind Regards

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I had the best stay staff were friendly housekeeping very thorough food was delicious will definately be back
All the staff were welcoming the rooms so clean and beds very comfortable close to the city

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank JanelleS227

Dear JanelleS227,

Thank you for your wonderful review. Myself and my team are glad to hear we met all your expectations during your visit and you had an enjoyable stay at Aloft Perth.

We look forward to welcoming you back at the hotel on your next visit for another memorable stay.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I were fortunate to have 2 conferences at the Aloft in the last month and stayed overnight both times. Conveniently located - close to the airport, the Casino and Perth CBD. The rooms were amazingly clean, modern and spacious. The staff are friendly and helpful, the bar offers great ambience and everything we ate could not be faulted. Pricing was very reasonable.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rhys1973
AndrewWrightGM, General Manager at Aloft Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Rhys1973,

Thank you for sharing your kind review. We are happy to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us. Hope to see you back on your next visit, maybe for another conference. Have a lovely day!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was my 2nd visit to Aloft. I arrived at 2am after a very delayed flight and the team were quick and helpful to get me to my room as soon as possible.
The room was quiet and comfortable.
The bed was perfect and so was the pillow selection.

This hotel has well appointed bathrooms with plenty of room to get ready and well appointed amenities.
The room service is pricey, but the hotel is well serviced by UBEReats for other options.
TV in the room has casting / mirroring features so you're not stuck with whatever is on.
Wifi is fast and I didn't need to reconnect, it remembered me from my first visit.

Parking is available and easy. I will definitely stay here again.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Jacqui G,

Thank you for taking the time to share your great review. We are glad to hear that our staff were quick to get you checked in to your room, after a late flight. Our hotel aims to provide a truly unique experience, and we are thrilled that we were able to exceed your expectations.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Beautiful hôtel. Rooms are nicely decorated. Equipment is hitech. Beautiful and big Restaurant and Bar. Lounge music everywhere
Very good gym place
And wait to see the buffet for breakfast !
And you are close to iFLY Perth if t’you want to fly :)
Enjoy your stay at Aloft by W

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Greg C,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your kind review. It is a pleasure to know that you had a memorable stay at our hotel and we look forward to welcoming you back soon. Have a lovely day!