“Not good value if you don’t eat meat”
Review of The Hummus Club

The Hummus Club
Ranked #175 of 1,584 Restaurants in Perth
Price range: US$7 - US$21
Description: Modern Middle Eastern plates to share.
Description: Modern Middle Eastern plates to share.
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

We went as a party of 5, 2 of us vegetarians. We were recommended to have the set dinner which we shared between us. Between the 2 of us what we could eat in this set dinner we spent $110 and for that we had:
1) two dishes of hummus (mushroom and seed) with bread
2) one main to share between us (tomato and watermelon salad)
3) one and a quarter dessert to share
4) one drink each
Tasty food but at 55 per head would have expected at least maybe a main each?
Not very good value for money overall if you’re not a meat eater.
However lovely staff and made an effort to describe all the dishes.
Probably wouldn’t return

Reviewed 1 May 2018

I like what they are doing here, modern spin on traditional middle eastern dishes.
I loved the food I ate here. It was tasty and paired with some wine, I was really happy.
I had chicken wings, falafel and mushroom hummus.

cons -
For the price I paid I expected some pretty big dishes. Why not make the dishes bigger? more food to enjoy.

The people I came with ordered a roasted cauliflower and thats what they got! a big old roasted cauliflower. It was almost funny how this was served. Just a big cauliflower on a plate with some sauce dolloped over the top.
They have now changed/updated this dish and the cauliflower is now broken up. Well thats a relief!

Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

The hummus was nice but the portion sizes for everything else were so small it was a joke. Dishes are meant for sharing yet they wouldn’t even serve as a snack for one person.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Been a few times now and rave to my friends about this place...amazing food and great prices! Will definately be a regular here!

Reviewed 27 March 2018

After reading reviews about best hummus- really people- Humus from supermarket is much better, Falafel - worst I ever eat.