1,484 results
All reviews etihad stadium recommend peppers great location tram stop valet parking free tram zone great place to stay coffee machine pillow menu southern cross station excellent stay easy access great room short walk business trip room was spacious public transport
Reviewed 12 December 2017

I travel regularly for work and being comfortable away from home is conducive to making my trip productive. I love the customer service you recieve at Peppers and how welcoming the staff make you feel.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Stephanie H, Front Office Manager at Peppers Docklands, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2017

Hi 90benjamins27, The team really pride themselves in delivering genuine customer service and we are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay at Peppers Docklands. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us!

Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

I checked in early with no prior notification and they were nothing short of spectacular when it came to the level of service I was presented with. They had taken my luggage and placed it in the room while I was in town.

Next day I checked out but my flight wasnt for 6 hours so they held on to the luggage and I went about my day knowing full well that things were taken care of. I came back and picked up my bags and asked if I needed anything else like transport to the airport.

Other things like requesting items not on the breakfast menu and not expecting a balcony room but getting one really made the overnight stay fantastic. Anytime I'm in Melbourne, that'll be where I'll go.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Stephen K it was so nice to hear about your recent experience at Peppers Docklands we are so thrilled to hear you were well looked after and you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for taking the time to tell us about it, we look forward to welcoming you back!

Kind Regards
Stephanie

Reviewed 11 December 2017

Overall enjoyed the stay however, brekkie very limited and no mention on your website of no buffet was misleading and the cost of parking was too pricey for an overnight stay. The service was excellent, the room was very good however.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear 222haydens we really appreciate your feedback and thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay.

Reviewed 10 December 2017

Fab location, very central. Fantastic view of the Bay. Huge room with amazingly comfortable bed and pillows.

Only negative is that the parking is ridiculously expensive. Pays to check out other parking options before you go!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Stephanie H, Front Office Manager at Peppers Docklands, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2017

We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us at Peppers Docklands thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about it.

Reviewed 8 December 2017

Large room and bed with a fantastic view on Melbournes skyline,
quiet location, CBD tram at no cost stops just in front of the hotel,
highly motivated and customer oriented staff at all times
valet parking available

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your recent experience at Peppers Docklands, we hope to welcome you back on your next trip to Melbourne!