“Peppers Docklands - Fantastic would definately stay again”
Review of Peppers Docklands

Peppers Docklands
Ranked #28 of 161 Hotels in Melbourne
Reviewed 12 December 2017

I travel a lot for work and have stayed in some great hotels over the years but have to say that Peppers Docklands in Melbourne exceeded my expectations. The rooms are very spacious, modern and practical and have gorgeous décor. The staff couldn't have be more helpful and were so efficient and the location was just perfect with the free tram right outside and easy access to the city center.
I would stay here again for sure be it for business again or even to come back with my family. Highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Stephanie H, Front Office Manager at Peppers Docklands, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear 5533shells1977
I was thrilled to read your recent review about your experience with us! We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay and found the hotel to be so comfortable and conveniently located - the tram certainly makes it so easy to get into the CBD! I will be sure to pass on your comments to the team and we hope to welcome you and your family to the hotel on your next trip to Melbourne.

Kind Regards
Stephanie

Write a ReviewReviews (1,182)

Reviewed 12 December 2017

I travel regularly for work and being comfortable away from home is conducive to making my trip productive. I love the customer service you recieve at Peppers and how welcoming the staff make you feel.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hi 90benjamins27, The team really pride themselves in delivering genuine customer service and we are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay at Peppers Docklands. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us!

Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

I checked in early with no prior notification and they were nothing short of spectacular when it came to the level of service I was presented with. They had taken my luggage and placed it in the room while I was in town.

Next day I checked out but my flight wasnt for 6 hours so they held on to the luggage and I went about my day knowing full well that things were taken care of. I came back and picked up my bags and asked if I needed anything else like transport to the airport.

Other things like requesting items not on the breakfast menu and not expecting a balcony room but getting one really made the overnight stay fantastic. Anytime I'm in Melbourne, that'll be where I'll go.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business

Stephen K it was so nice to hear about your recent experience at Peppers Docklands we are so thrilled to hear you were well looked after and you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for taking the time to tell us about it, we look forward to welcoming you back!

Kind Regards
Stephanie

Reviewed 11 December 2017

Overall enjoyed the stay however, brekkie very limited and no mention on your website of no buffet was misleading and the cost of parking was too pricey for an overnight stay. The service was excellent, the room was very good however.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear 222haydens we really appreciate your feedback and thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay.

Reviewed 10 December 2017

Fab location, very central. Fantastic view of the Bay. Huge room with amazingly comfortable bed and pillows.

Only negative is that the parking is ridiculously expensive. Pays to check out other parking options before you go!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Stephanie H, Front Office Manager at Peppers Docklands, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2017

We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us at Peppers Docklands thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about it.