“An Awesome Night”

Da Guido Melbourne la Pasta
Ranked #9 of 4,482 Restaurants in Melbourne
Neighbourhood: Lygon Street
Description: Our menu was drawn up with special focus on homemade pasta, which we prepare every day using fresh natural ingredients. We use prime quality ingredients imported from Italy as well as select Australian products. To ensure genuine Venetian taste and style the dishes are exclusively prepared by Italian chefs trained in our restaurant in Italy.
Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

A really fantastic night. Excellent food, we ordered 4 different meals and they were all beautiful and delicious. Attentive service. Reasonably priced too. We will be back. They sell their beautiful hand blown Murano water glasses too. I bought some...they are so beautiful and original

Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

I ve been DaGuido few times,
I always feel greatfull in this place.
Last time I tried the specials of the day, and was absolutely fantastic!
Ravioli filled, and spaghetti with lobster.
No one in the city can cook italian food like the DaGuido Chefs!

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

This place is the most authentic Italian restaurant that you can find outside of Italy and also in Italy it is not so easy to find this level of food
My experience was great from start to end
They have an open kitchen where you can see your food cooked just in front of you
The place is very clean with wonderful and elegant decor
I had tuna tartare as entree and I can still remember its tender and delicate taste in my mouth
For main I ordered ravioli with Wagyu cooked at perfection. Amazing!!!
I drank a couple of glasses of Chianti classico
Superb finish with the most amazing desert I ever had, Tiramisù Guido
Staff very friendly and professional
If you want an authentic Italian experience this is the place!

Reviewed 14 November 2017

Great location, warm and friendly service and a delicious range of pasta dishes! Will definitely be back.

Reviewed 12 November 2017

Had dinner here. I had a starter salad, that was incredibly fresh, then the tomato & basil spaghetti. You can definitely taste the home made pasta and it was cooked perfectly al dente. The tiramisu dessert was incredible. Service was prompt and very friendly. I will be back!

1  Thank MasMacho