“Excellent food, warm service, great atmosphere.”

Delhi Streets Indian Street Food
Ranked #59 of 4,516 Restaurants in Melbourne
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Reviewed 2 May 2018

The food was wonderful. Mixed plates are great. Butter chicken probably the best butter chicken I've ever had. Was in Melbourne a few weeks; saddest about having to leave this place back there. Wish I could take the whole place back home with me.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

A great little restaurant for a great meal and excellent atmosphere. You can sit up at the bar and watch the kitchen at work, while enjoying brilliant indian food from a varied and excellent menu.

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

If you are looking for cheap great tasting Indian, be sure to check out this place.

I ordered the Butter Chicken Tahali, it came with butter chicken, rice, naan, pappadum and pickles.

The chicken butter sauce was amazing, full of flavour, but was disappointed that there was only like 4 small bits of chicken (would have rated 5)

The pappadum and naan bread were done well.

For $14 you can't pass this up.

Ordered the chocolate naan for dessert and this was mind blowing and not overly sweet.

Quick and great service.

Would I go back again? Yes to see if I get more chicken as it was delish.

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

Visited on a Monday night and it was very busy. Best to book. We had a mixed entree and a thali dish $14 each. Beers are $6. The Thali were served with naan rice pickle. We had too much food. All tasted delicious.

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

The food is absolutely delicious. I was worried that it wouldn’t fill us up but you get loads of naan bread and I love that you can choose a couple/few different curries. The lamb saag and butter chicken were particularly good.
Food is served incredibly fast so this isn’t really a “dining experience”. Also, it was very busy and we booked but we’re still squeezed on the corner of a bench. Make sure you book