Review Highlights
Easy access at the ariport

We were very fortunate that the Sky Bus stopped right in front of our hotel, IBIS on THierry... read more

Reviewed today
Phloxylady2
Toronto, Canada
EXCELLENT WAY TO REACH DIFFERENT PARTS OF MELBOURNE

Have not done this for long time but partner passed away so MADE my way to town on my own... read more

Reviewed today
Ianfung
Hong Kong, China
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Melbourne
from US$97.98
from US$14.52
from US$101.61
5,943 results
All reviews southern cross station melbourne airport sky bus free wifi return ticket your luggage efficient service hotel transfer much cheaper than a taxi free transfer smaller bus easy transport spencer street station frequent service st kilda city centre driver
Reviewed 2 May 2018

I have travelled through melbourne many times over the years, and experienced the early days of the airport shuttle which was not the easiest but that was all there was apart from taxi's which i did revert to on occasions when time was short. Then Skybus came along which was definitely better but now with all the upgrades SkyBus has done, it is now the best airport service i have come across apart from Japan of course. It's a very polished service, professional and pretty much on time. Congratulations SkyBus you've done Melbourne well

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed 1 May 2018

This is the best way to travel between Merlbourne Airport and the City centre. The route is quick (except at rush hour but even then, generally not too bad). The buses are all immaculately clean, free wifi and freindly, helpful staff. Very good value for money ($38 AUD return).

Reviewed 1 May 2018

Used this service lots of times, we book online before we leave and is always a quick and stress free trip to the airport. Staff always friendly and buses very clean and comfortable. Also free wi-fi.

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

I think this is a wonderful serice out to the airport. Plenty of buses running all the time and free wifi whats not to love about that.

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed 30 April 2018

The first time I used this service was average and on the way home they did not have a copy of my having paid for it so I took the 901 airport bus instead. The second trip I used the bus, the people at Southern Cross were quite horrid and bossy and did not help with my bags.

The way home from the airport was pleasantly surprising as this time I had my ticket to use the bus and got on it without a hassle and the person helped me with my bag (which was surprising due to the awful experience at Southern Cross).

By far the best way to get to the airport as it is the cheapest way to get there. I also thought it was good they said the details about the arrival to Southern Cross in a few different languages.

Beware depending on staff, they may be rude or really helpful.

They need signs as to where to go in Southern Cross getting out of the bus and also need to put not their website about self service terminals, as the first time I went there I expected staff. Last but not least hold on to the ticket as it appears they don't have copies of who has booked (then you lose your money - not pleased!).