“Ottimo!!!”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: St. Kilda
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Italian deliciousness. Exquisite food and cosy atmosphere make for a rich date night experience. A must try if on the menu is the soft shell crab souffle, mouth watering. The steak tartare is also divine. I've never been dissatisfied with the food or service here, definitely worth visiting if in the St Kilda area and looking for something more local than tourist.

Reviewed 22 July 2018

Seeing lots of 5 star reviews I must have been there on a bad night. Over priced for what you get. I witnessed the head waitress / owner turn away a group of older people saying the place was full when it wasn't - she just didn't want them coming in. Can't recommend this place

Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

I loved the brains, perfectly cooked & deliciously wrapped in prosciutto! Everyone ordered something different and we all agreed the flavours were amazing!

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

From the minute we were welcomed by the delightful Irish waitress, we were made to feel very special. The service was superb and the food and wine outstanding. The soup was excellent and calimari and pAsta thee best we had in Melbourne. I would recommend highly fir a special lunch or dinner.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

I’ve been a regular of Cicciolina for 15 years and the service, food, prices, atmosphere have never let us down. Consistently amazing, a true hidden gem and a must to visit. The back bar (opens around 5pm) is also a great place to grab a drink and some snacks whether you’re waiting for your table to become available in the restaurant or to stay and spend a great night eating from the bar menu and drinking great wine/cocktails. I’ll keep going back without a doubt!