“Busy still coffee”

Ranked #1 of 53 Bakeries in Melbourne
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Lygon Street
Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

We visited here 6 years ago in the old faraday street cafe , they have moved to a larger slick huge cafe. The coffee was good but we did not eat any of the massive variety of cakes or panini on show.
It still is great but it may lose its charm as it is now in a big and glossy new cafe
Still worth a visit

Write a ReviewReviews (2,818)

Reviewed 17 August 2018

what an excellent choice my Italian friend has chosen for lunch.

I had Ravioli all Ossobucco, my friend had a insalata venere with salmon.
drinks was a San Pellegrino
all together just over AUD 50,0 - nooo cheap both worth it!

desert were some sweets also tasted authentic Italian - bravo

a place you always can bring friends, inlaws and the ones you love to spoil!

Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

I’m a sucker for desserts and the pistachio choux is.. GLORIOUS. I could eat 2 more of those!Oreo cheesecake was smooth and not too rich - which was really to my liking.

Ambience was great!

Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

Have been to Brunetti maybe 10 times now all for dessert as it has always been a perfect compliment for a after dinner treat.You have hundreds of choices to choose from.My favourite would be the ricotta and nuetella cheesecake.It is hard to go past it but there are so many choices.I don't want to get stuck on one thing

Reviewed 14 August 2018

Sweets and gelato are so good but very busy when we were there late on a Saturday night 10.30/11.00pm ish. Very hard to get a table and patience required to be served simply due to the volume of customers. Other Brunetti location we visited closer to CBD was less busy.