All reviews rooftop pool william street bbq area great location hardware lane two bedroom apartment free trams small balcony full kitchen central location lounge room great apartment living area etihad stadium inner city bourke st great facilities
Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

Hotel is walkable or a short free trolley ride to everything downtown. The biggest asset of this hotel however is its friendly and helpful staff. There is a restaurant (seems to be open 24h) right next door for breakfast lunch or dinner and drinks. If you live in a timeshare (in which case cooking is an option), there is a convenience store right across the street for basic needs as eggs, cooking oil, the like.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
WyndhamMelbourneGM, Front Office Manager at Wyndham Hotel Melbourne, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2018

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Wyndham Hotel, Melbourne, and taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor.
I am so pleased that you found the hotel staff to be friendly and attentive, I will be sure to pass your feedback on to the team.

Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

Wonderful place to stay. Great location near tram stops and on tram route to Casino and DFO. The accomodation is very clean and had everything we needed. Rooms are spacious. Staff are friendly and know the local area well.
Highly reccommend.

1  Thank reachmel
WyndhamMelbourneGM, Front Office Manager at Wyndham Hotel Melbourne, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2018

I am delighted that you found the hotel to be centrally located and close to the heart of Melbourne's CBD.
I am pleased that you found the apartment to be modern, spacious and clean.
Thank you for your feedback and I look forward to welcoming you back soon

Reviewed 13 July 2018

Hallam on the front desk is a Star, great asset to Wyndham.
Great location, quick walk to Vic Market or Crown Casino.
We stay here quite a bit. Melbourne is a great place with great Restaurants. This place is fantastic.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
WyndhamMelbourneGM, Front Office Manager at Wyndham Hotel Melbourne, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2018

I am so pleased that you found the hotel staff to be friendly and attentive, I will be sure to pass your feedback on to the team and Hallam.
I am glad that you found that our hotel is in a central location, and easy to access Melbourne's public transport. Thank you for your feedback and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

The only bad thing was the disgusting stench from the dishwasher.
Everything else was awesome.
Very spacious, 2 bedroom apartment was great for my son and I.
Nice and close to public transport and walking distance to many places.

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Hotel centrally located, reception great and nothing was a problem. Stayed for 13 days, apartment service was lacking had to ask for new towels and linen as they had not been changed for over a week. Hotel was well equipped. Pool area great with fabulous views from rooftop. Would return for another Melbourne stay.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

I am glad that you were also able to enjoy the state of the art equipped gymnasium and enjoy rooftop pool and amazing view.
I am happy that you found that the hotel is in a central location, and easy to access Melbourne's public transport.