All reviews etihad stadium harbour town bedroom apartment free tram great apartment small balcony washing machine convenience store pool and gym full kitchen quiet location tram stop lounge room great facilities car parking would stay again an upgrade
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Definitely the 4 star rating seems to be self overrated... Had a great stay here few years back...Came back for the same experience...

This time the appliances didn’t work. The equipped kitchen did not have dishes/pans. The sheets had stains. Gave up after repeated requests to fix the issues....

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Cameron B, General Manager at The Sebel Melbourne Docklands, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018

Dear Jay2000s,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your comments, as we do appreciate all forms of feedback both positive and constructive.

It would be great to be able to speak with you directly to have a better understanding of your booking details and experience and do hope that you can contact me directly on (03) 9641 7500 to follow up on your feedback.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

Reception was a disaster. The line was 15 deep and going no-where and with an ACCOR silver membership, I was able to jump the queue only to be told to park the car and come back as the room was not ready although it was 2:20. Parking became the next issue but I won't get into that. Returning to reception, the room was still not ready and the line was longer and every one was being told 5 minutes and your room would be ready. By 3pm we were finally in our room that I can only explain as the smallest room I have ever been in- Compact with no room to move and we are small people. Forget about the great location and catch a tram to enjoy Docklands rather than spoil a weekend here.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Q6272NPmichaelm

Dear Q6272NPmichaelm,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, and can I firstly apologise for the delays and inconveniences caused with your check in experience. As a valued Accor Plus Silver member, it’s very disappointing to hear your first impression of our property was not a positive one, and that your room was not ready for your arrival.

We do have a range of room types from lead in studios through to spacious one, two and three-bedroom apartments, so hopefully on your next trip to Melbourne we can book you into a more suitable apartment to match your expectations.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly on (03) 9641 7500, as I would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you directly and understand in detail your booking and experience.

Reviewed 6 July 2018

I understand these rooms may be used for footie fans and bucks parties etc and that may explain the disrepair of the room everything was broken, but I can not excuse the dirt . I have taken pictures of the poor hygiene and dirty . From stained sheets damaged dirty walls and curtains and furniture if you want them . However its obvious the rooms are not inspected before guest and given the key to the rooms . I find it hard to believe you would lower your standards given the good repatriation the hotel name had .

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank chrisstevetait

Dear chrisstevetait,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback from your recent stay, and I do sincerely apologise for the disappointing experience you encountered on this occasion.

I am aware that our Assistant Front Office Manager has already been in contact with you to discuss your feedback directly and appreciate that you did take the time to make us directly aware of your feedback, so we can follow up in detail with all necessary departments.

Please do not hesitate to contact myself or Callan directly if we can assist in any way further.

Reviewed 2 July 2018

My partner and I stayed one night for a quick getaway. The foyer is lovely with a large water wall. The room was small, but clean and nicely furnished. We had a view of the water, which was lovely. We didn't eat at the restaurant as we had a birthday booked elsewhere.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sigcaz

Dear sigcaz,

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback from your recent one night stay with us, it’s great to hear you enjoyed your quick stopover with us. It is always pleasing to hear comments on cleanliness of our apartments meeting our guest’s expectations.

We do have apartments ranging from studios, through to 3-bedroom apartments, so please do not hesitate to contact our reservations team for your next trip to Melbourne, to find a larger more spacious room type for you.

The Sebel Melbourne Docklands team look forward to hopefully having the opportunity in the future to welcome you back again.

Reviewed 17 June 2018

Spacious Room with modern decor and the Accommodation had everything we needed for our stay at Docklands, The Sebel is convenient to everything we wanted to do while staying there. The only complaint, minor, is using stairs to move everything from the car into the Room.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank lindasR1758TQ
Cameron B, General Manager at The Sebel Melbourne Docklands, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Dear lindasR1758TQ,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback from your recent stay with us, I'm very happy to hear you enjoyed our Docklands location and lovely spacious apartments, I also do apologise for any inconvenience with transporting all of your items from the car park to your apartment, and hope this did not impact too much on your overall experience,

We look forward to hopefully welcoming you back again in the future to Sebel Melbourne Docklands.