All reviews etihad stadium harbour town bedroom apartment free tram great apartment small balcony washing machine convenience store pool and gym full kitchen quiet location tram stop lounge room great facilities car parking would stay again an upgrade
Reviewed 6 July 2018

I understand these rooms may be used for footie fans and bucks parties etc and that may explain the disrepair of the room everything was broken, but I can not excuse the dirt . I have taken pictures of the poor hygiene and dirty . From stained sheets damaged dirty walls and curtains and furniture if you want them . However its obvious the rooms are not inspected before guest and given the key to the rooms . I find it hard to believe you would lower your standards given the good repatriation the hotel name had .

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank chrisstevetait
Cameron B, General Manager at The Sebel Melbourne Docklands, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018

Dear chrisstevetait,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback from your recent stay, and I do sincerely apologise for the disappointing experience you encountered on this occasion.

I am aware that our Assistant Front Office Manager has already been in contact with you to discuss your feedback directly and appreciate that you did take the time to make us directly aware of your feedback, so we can follow up in detail with all necessary departments.

Please do not hesitate to contact myself or Callan directly if we can assist in any way further.

Reviewed 2 July 2018

My partner and I stayed one night for a quick getaway. The foyer is lovely with a large water wall. The room was small, but clean and nicely furnished. We had a view of the water, which was lovely. We didn't eat at the restaurant as we had a birthday booked elsewhere.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sigcaz

Dear sigcaz,

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback from your recent one night stay with us, it’s great to hear you enjoyed your quick stopover with us. It is always pleasing to hear comments on cleanliness of our apartments meeting our guest’s expectations.

We do have apartments ranging from studios, through to 3-bedroom apartments, so please do not hesitate to contact our reservations team for your next trip to Melbourne, to find a larger more spacious room type for you.

The Sebel Melbourne Docklands team look forward to hopefully having the opportunity in the future to welcome you back again.

Reviewed 17 June 2018

Spacious Room with modern decor and the Accommodation had everything we needed for our stay at Docklands, The Sebel is convenient to everything we wanted to do while staying there. The only complaint, minor, is using stairs to move everything from the car into the Room.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lindasR1758TQ
Cameron B, General Manager at The Sebel Melbourne Docklands, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Dear lindasR1758TQ,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback from your recent stay with us, I'm very happy to hear you enjoyed our Docklands location and lovely spacious apartments, I also do apologise for any inconvenience with transporting all of your items from the car park to your apartment, and hope this did not impact too much on your overall experience,

We look forward to hopefully welcoming you back again in the future to Sebel Melbourne Docklands.

Reviewed 6 June 2018

Great service, modern facilities, loved the indoor pool and sauna only had to get out of one building and into another to get to it! and it was cold! Same thing with the car park it was in the building next door. Had a nice coffee shop down stairs where we could get coffees in the morning. Room was spacious and had lots of light, beds were comfortable only issue were the pillows very spongy and head sunk in, giving you no support, so woke up with a sore neck, asked if they had other ones - but did not! Overall it was a great stay and enjoyed the time spent at The Sebel but would recommend you take your own pillow if you don't want a crick in you neck.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Cameron B, General Manager at The Sebel Melbourne Docklands, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Dear Jan C,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, we appreciate all of your very relevant points and comments from your recent stay.

It’s great to hear that you enjoyed your stay, that you found our service to be of a high standard, and that our facilities and location added to your overall experience.

I appreciate your feedback regarding the pillows, as we are always looking at potential opportunities to enhance the guest experience and will share your feedback with our housekeeping department.

We look forward to hopefully having the opportunity to welcome you back again in the future to Sebel Melbourne Docklands.

Reviewed 5 June 2018

I was so impressed I have already booked my next work trip in with the Sebel. The staff were very professional and helpful. Rooms large and clean. Location, close to the city, trams and trains. I was upgraded to a 2 bedroom suite with fantastic views of the river and city. I will be back on a regular basis.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Cameron B, General Manager at The Sebel Melbourne Docklands, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Dear Kath D,

Thank you for sharing your amazing feedback, its always a pleasure to receive and read such positive comments!

As you mention all of our apartments are extremely spacious, we have very easy access to public transport, and most importantly our friendly team are always willing to assist in any way to add to your overall experience.

We cant wait to welcome you back again on your next stay, and become a regular guest at the Sebel Melbourne Docklands.