The Sebel Melbourne Docklands
US$206
Hotels.com
  • Pool
The Langham, Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$228
US$170
QT Melbourne(Melbourne)
US$199
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Radisson on Flagstaff Gardens(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$93
Trip.com
Adelphi Hotel(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$160
US$148
  • Restaurant
Art Series - The Larwill Studio(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$98
  • Fitness centre
Treasury On Collins(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$205
US$156
  • Breakfast included
Alto Hotel on Bourke(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$87
US$201
US$170
Trip.com
  • Pool
Tyrian Serviced Apartments Fitzroy(Fitzroy)(Great Value!)
US$158
US$130
Expedia
All reviewsetihad stadiumharbour townbedroom apartmentfree tramgreat apartmentsmall balconywashing machineconvenience storepool and gymlounge roomquiet locationfull kitchenserviced dailygreat facilitiesliving areacar parkingtram stop
Reviewed 3 March 2016

I stayed in a one bedroom apartment. The apartment itself was a little on the small side but certainly better than staying in a hotel room. As compact as it was it was comfortable with a built-in kitchen, Foxtel, decent Wi-Fi a small work area and are comfortable lounge.
You are very close to the tram tracks and the freak city circle train comes by on a regular basis allowing you to explore the city. There are several restaurants nearby and the marina.

I upgraded to a Waterview room, but most of my view was still another building. There is not a lot of water to be seen unless you're one of the higher levels and it's not a very tall building.

The gym and pool area are fantastic. I would definitely stay here again and recommend these apartments if you're looking for somewhere to stay.

Room Tip: Pick a high floor
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank SydneyTravelbug88
Antony_Roberts-1, Front Office Manager at The Sebel Melbourne Docklands, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2016

Hi SydneyTravelbug88,

Thank you for sharing your stay feedback with us, I am pleased to see you would stay with us again and would recommend our hotel to others looking to stay in the area.

I also appreciate your comments on the apartment itself, and will share those with our management team here at the hotel. I do hope to see you back again soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed 3 March 2016

Great location easy walk to wonderful restaurants ,my husband and I are elderly and walked every day to all the activities we wanted to see and do. Good weather and the Sebel at Docklands is so comfortable and clean .

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank klogozzo

Hi klogozzo,

I'm pleased to read you enjoyed your stay with us and you had some good weather for your stay. We have a great setting down here in the Docklands and I'm glad you enjoyed the experience. We look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 28 February 2016

Stayed for 3 nights with my biz partner and enjoyed it. The 2 room apartment is very nice and everything works well. Minor complaints: very soft bed and car park is tricky ( we have to part at our floor on the 5th level meaning going round and round! ). Location is quiet at night ( a bit dead at the docklands ) but not far from CBD.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Antony R, Front Office Manager at The Sebel Melbourne Docklands, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2016

Hi lanfung,

Thank you for your review, I am pleased to see you enjoyed the apartments and your time here with us at The Sebel Docklands.

I look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Best regards,

Reviewed 23 February 2016

My daughter and I stayed at the Sebel to celebrate her 40th birthday. The staff were exceptionally helpful, going beyond the norm. We were given a lovely bottle of wine and some chocolates. The room was amazing, such pleasant décor and great use of space, it was lovely to have the balcony with the breeze flowing through the room and the location was fantastic.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Antony R, Front Office Manager at The Sebel Melbourne Docklands, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2016

Hi maureenc645,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, I am very happy to see you had an awesome weekend with us.

I will share your comments with our Front Office team who will be very happy to see that you enjoyed the welcome amenities and the friendly and helpful service.

We look forward to seeing you back again on your next visit to Melbourne.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 22 February 2016

We usually stayed in a hotel room overnight for our anniversary, but this time chose an apartment for two nights. It was a good choice, esp. at this establishment. The room(s) were spacious and really modern in its layout and furnishings. Everything was impeccably clean. It was well catered for in the kitchen 'gear' as we breakfasted in twice and one evening meal, dining out the rest. This way of doing things balanced out the 'double' room cost. We will definitely repeat this way of doing it. The location was also excellent - transport, promenades, the views. Melbourne definitely has a jewel with the Docklands !

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple

Hi ken h,

Thank you for such lovely feedback on your stay, it's wonderful to read that you enjoyed your special anniversary stay with us and that you enjoyed the clean and spacious apartments.

We are very proud of our Docklands location, and while the area is still growing and improving week after week - we do feel we have a great and comprehensive selection of things to do and see here right on the fringe of the CBD.

Many thanks once again for your review, and I do hope to see you back again soon.

Kind regards,