“Apartment style hotel in excellent locationExcellent Docklands location”

The Sebel Melbourne Docklands
Ranked #57 of 161 Hotels in Melbourne
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 5 March 2016

Excellent Docklands location close to restaurants, public transport & city highlights. Apartment style property with no concierge & average leisure facilities (Pool etc.). Nice balcony and lovely harbor views from our room.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Antony_Roberts-1, Front Office Manager at The Sebel Melbourne Docklands, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2016

Hi Peter M,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts - I'm pleased to see to see you enjoyed your stay and rated the experience 4 out of 5.

We hope to see you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 3 March 2016

I stayed in a one bedroom apartment. The apartment itself was a little on the small side but certainly better than staying in a hotel room. As compact as it was it was comfortable with a built-in kitchen, Foxtel, decent Wi-Fi a small work area and are comfortable lounge.
You are very close to the tram tracks and the freak city circle train comes by on a regular basis allowing you to explore the city. There are several restaurants nearby and the marina.

I upgraded to a Waterview room, but most of my view was still another building. There is not a lot of water to be seen unless you're one of the higher levels and it's not a very tall building.

The gym and pool area are fantastic. I would definitely stay here again and recommend these apartments if you're looking for somewhere to stay.

Room Tip: Pick a high floor
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank SydneyTravelbug88

Hi SydneyTravelbug88,

Thank you for sharing your stay feedback with us, I am pleased to see you would stay with us again and would recommend our hotel to others looking to stay in the area.

I also appreciate your comments on the apartment itself, and will share those with our management team here at the hotel. I do hope to see you back again soon.

Reviewed 3 March 2016

Great location easy walk to wonderful restaurants ,my husband and I are elderly and walked every day to all the activities we wanted to see and do. Good weather and the Sebel at Docklands is so comfortable and clean .

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank klogozzo

Hi klogozzo,

I'm pleased to read you enjoyed your stay with us and you had some good weather for your stay. We have a great setting down here in the Docklands and I'm glad you enjoyed the experience. We look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 28 February 2016

Stayed for 3 nights with my biz partner and enjoyed it. The 2 room apartment is very nice and everything works well. Minor complaints: very soft bed and car park is tricky ( we have to part at our floor on the 5th level meaning going round and round! ). Location is quiet at night ( a bit dead at the docklands ) but not far from CBD.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Antony R, Front Office Manager at The Sebel Melbourne Docklands, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2016

Hi lanfung,

Thank you for your review, I am pleased to see you enjoyed the apartments and your time here with us at The Sebel Docklands.

I look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 23 February 2016

My daughter and I stayed at the Sebel to celebrate her 40th birthday. The staff were exceptionally helpful, going beyond the norm. We were given a lovely bottle of wine and some chocolates. The room was amazing, such pleasant décor and great use of space, it was lovely to have the balcony with the breeze flowing through the room and the location was fantastic.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Antony R, Front Office Manager at The Sebel Melbourne Docklands, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2016

Hi maureenc645,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, I am very happy to see you had an awesome weekend with us.

I will share your comments with our Front Office team who will be very happy to see that you enjoyed the welcome amenities and the friendly and helpful service.

We look forward to seeing you back again on your next visit to Melbourne.

Warm regards,