“Amazing laksa”

Ranked #379 of 4,624 Restaurants in Melbourne
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

One of the best laksa places I’ve tried.
Contemporary clean decor. I had a beautiful seafood laksa and a buck choy dish. A tasty and hearty dinner on a cold night.

Reviewed 8 June 2018

My husband and I had the soft shell crab curry laksa, also peanut sauce tofu & both were delicious. It's a relaxed cafe atmosphere with excellent service. A shout out to the honestly of the place. I had a coupon & forgot to use it. The man at the register saw it & insisted I still get the discount, even after he'd already given me my change. Respect! We will definitely be back.

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

Delicious curry laksa! You can choose hire spicy you want your dish. Friendly service and relaxed atmosphere

Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

Funky place but disappointing laksa. We were ready for a hot and spicy flavoursome laksa but it didn’t deliver. Was missing a bit of kick even after we got some extra chilli. The bib to protect my top from staining was great though.

Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

Small eatery but clean. The soft shell crab laksa was a good size although the taste wasn’t that creamy. Usually I can tell the coconut milk in the soup, but I think they use less because it’s a bit on the watery side.
Fast friendly service and clean toilet, hence extra 1 rating.