Book In Advance
Tours from Wine Tours Victoria tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Wine Tours Victoria
More Info
All reviews macedon ranges tokar estate recommend wine mornington peninsula morning tea hanging rock small group yarra valley guide driver granite hills lovely boutique visiting wineries great tour wine tasting small tour local history great fun
Reviewed 19 March 2018

This was bought for me for my birthday, I would never have bought it myself but have already recommended. The company was super helpful and showed nothing but good old customer service. A fantastic way to do a wine tour!

1  Thank Jodie F
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

My partner picked this tour having used the same company to visit wineries in the Yarra Valley when here last October. The trip was on Labour day bank holiday Monday. We were picked up promptly at our accomodation on the Southbank in Melbourne. The Mercedes Viano was ideal for the 6 guests and our driver, originally from Scotland, was knowledgeable and passionate about Melbourne's history and buildings. First call was Hanging Rock for tea and cake - yes we did get back to vehicle safely. First winery was Moorland with tastings in a converted barn and a proper "man cave". Wines here were all very good with full commentary from the owner about grapes and origin of names - all family members. Second call was Granite Hills again all high quality wines with several purchases made. Lunch was at Clevedon vineyard with a great choice of really tasty food. Last call was Hanging Rock winery again with tastings and great views of the famous landmark. All passengers were then dropped off close to their places back in Melbourne. A great day out with lovely people and thoroughly recommended.

Reviewed 10 March 2018

a lovely relaxing day visiting wineyards, learning about the history, and be looked after. We had a great time and came away with lots of good memories and wine :)

Reviewed 9 March 2018

This is my 5th tour with this company. I have always enjoyed myself and the drivers are excellent, very informative. The wineries we've visited have all been great.

Reviewed 9 March 2018

We had a fantastic day with Trevor who was a great host, driver and wine connoisseur. We were able to see four wineries, tastings at all and a great tasting lunch. Highly recommend and will be using again in the future.