1,570 results
All reviews double tree flinders street warm cookies opposite the train station great location on arrival building next door king room fed square central location rooms are small yarra river the heart of the city upon check south bank checking in would stay again
Reviewed 4 October 2018

This hotel is funky and well appointed. The staff were friendly and capable. The room I had was a fair size, but faced a wall. Television was so-so. The bathroom was nice, the bed comfortable etc. It is very close to Flinders street station, a number of backpacker hostels, a supermarket, bottle shop etc, and this location seems to attract certain types of people, so if you are intimidated by the indigent, street punks and the like, this hotel may not suit you.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
GarryL278, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Melbourne - Flinders Street, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2018

Dear Lawrence O

I am pleased to see in general that you enjoyed your stay with us.

I hope we are able to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 4 October 2018

Needed a hotel close to CBD .. went over for an AFL grand final. Had a restaurant.. able to walk to lots of attractions.. public transport readily available security good.. clean & tidy.. would book again

Stayed: November 2017

Dear Dorothy C

I am delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay with us during the AFL Grand Final.

I hope that we have the pleasure of welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 29 September 2018

A small motel in a country town can include free internet but Hilton want to charge a minimum of AUD$14.95 in this day and age!!!!!!! It costs them less than 50 cents. To think that a business level orientated hotel would even consider charging for internet these days is pathetic. NO ONE should stay at this motel or any Hilton establishment until they get their act together. Wish I could give them a zero score

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank D0ug59
GarryL278, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Melbourne - Flinders Street, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2018

Dear D0ug59

Thank you for posting a review following your recent stay with us.

I was sorry to see that the internet charge ruined your stay with us, as I understand the Duty Manager did explain joining our loyalty program, Hilton Honors immediately provides our guests with complimentary internet and many other benefits including points and recognition.

Sincerely

Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed for the first 2 nights of our Honeymoon. A slight misunderstanding on our room was resolved immediately and also received an upgrade to a beautiful city view which was amazing at night. Also to our surprise was a complimentary bottle of bubbly. I have spend a lot nights in Hilton’s and I must say the staff experience was outstanding. Thank you to Hayden Dickson and Nikki Rule for making our stay so great. We will definitely recommend this hotel to friends and will be the place of choice when we next visit Melbourne. Also the location is fantastic with amazing cafes/restaurants within 2 mins walk.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
GarryL278, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Melbourne - Flinders Street, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2018

Dear Robjo78

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review following your special Honeymoon stay with us.

I am delighted to see that the initial misunderstanding over your room allocation was rectified and that you enjoyed the view and special touches provided to make your stay memorable.

I wish you both the very best for your future together and I hope that we are able to welcome you both again soon.

Reviewed 25 September 2018

Restaurant is accommodating and enough room for meetings and catch ups. The location is convenient, right in the city and near Degraves Street. The rooms are a little smaller than I thought, but the exceptional service makes up for this.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
GarryL278, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Melbourne - Flinders Street, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018

Dear _tanja_hirvonen

Thank you for completing a review following your recent stay with us.

I am delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay with us.

I hope that we are able to welcome you back in the near future.