All reviews stayed here room with excellent facilities nova cinema great location flower show walking distance to the city self cater secure parking exhibition building cooking facilities door step princess theatre visiting melbourne few minutes walk would definitely stay here again easy walk business trip
Reviewed 9 February 2018

Visiting Melbourne is easy when you have an apartment with in house parking, convenient to restaurants, supermarkets and public transport. Add in bright and happy customer service and you are set. Room is spacious, balcony allows for washing to dry and for breakfast and elevator to get to the ground floor. Enjoying our second stay.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 January 2018

Stayed here over the New Year and was blown away with the location and facilities. We had a front suite which many reviews complain about the noise of Lygon Street, it was not an issue at all for us. The suite is extremely large and clean with modern facilities. Obviously the location is the best with everything you need to walk, shop etc.. on Lygon Street. Many fabulous cafe's and central to explore Melbourne. The staff are beyond the best I have ever encountered at a hotel. They really seem to take ownership and endeavour to assist and greet all customers warmly. The staff are so helpful and really seem to enjoy working there. The Manager who name escapes me is the most wonderful women so happy and helpful. My only complaint was that the bed mattresses were very uncomfortable and I had a bad back every day,

Room tip: I enjoyed the balcony over Lygon Street but obviously it would be quieter in the back rooms
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

We very pleasantly surprised with this hotel/appartments. Very clean and modern in side with a good location easy access to Lygon Street with the restaurants and close to the CBD walking distance.
Rooms where large airy clean fitted with a kitchenette also quite , parking available but a limited number of parks, a small car is an advantage as parking is difficult. Staff overall friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

I had a two and a bit week stay here, as a consequence of a sporting injury that prevented me from travelling. Everyone at Lygon Lodge went out of their way to help me and to given me loads of assistance with my disability. They gave me a quiet disability accessible room. They helped me get cabs and helped me to get in to the cabs. They opened doors for me as I scooted in and out on my knee walker. They laughed and joked and generally cheered me up, and brightened up my day.
The location of this hotel is fantastic. It is towards the city end of Lygon Street, and there are so many enjoyable eating places in and around. Down the road is a Woolworths Supermarket. In the walkable vicinity is Victoria Market. It is just a great place.
Well done and thank you to everyone at Lygon Lodge

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

Myself and 3 friends have just had the pleasure of staying in this great little hotel on Lygon Street. We were visiting Melbourne to attend the Australian Open Tennis as we do every year. We have tried a few different locations over the years however feel we have fallen upon a unique little hotel that offers so much. Excellent location, very comfortable rooms, quality linen and towels, at a reasonable cost. Air con is efficient and quiet. Domestic staff do an excellent. The standout amongst the many other positives was the fabulous owners/managers/reception. Lively, friendly and very accommodating. Thank you so much for making our week's stay fantastic. Can't wait to return later in the year for our little winter break away.

Trip type: Travelled with friends