All reviews stayed here room with excellent facilities nova cinema great location flower show walking distance to the city self cater secure parking exhibition building cooking facilities door step princess theatre visiting melbourne few minutes walk would definitely stay here again easy walk business trip
Reviewed 3 May 2015

We checked in late, so there were no car parking spaces left and this was the only negative about this hidden little gem. The bed was comfortable and even though the room was small, was more than adequate for our needs. The bathroom was clean and the water pressure good. It's great that the front desk is maned 24hrs, so we always felt safe.

Date of stay: May 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank annecochrane
Reviewed 21 March 2015

Nice apartment with balcony but no view! Off main street so nice and quiet. 24 hours front desk manned by lovely staff and fantastic car park attendant!! Daily servicing which we found unusual in an apartment but appreciated! Car park free of charge but don't be too late getting back! We walked to princess theatre and federation square with ease! Would definitely stay there again!

Date of stay: March 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 February 2015

This location was recommended to me and the stay was great. Right in the middle of famous Lygon St.
I believe all the rooms have just been modernised and now are very nice.
My bed was very comfortable, the shower nice and big , plenty of hot water and spacious.
Parking is available via a back lane.
Recommend to all for a nice place to stay in the Lygon, Carlton area.

Date of stay: February 2015
Trip type: Travelled on business
5  Thank Norm M
Reviewed 12 December 2014

My wife has stayed twice (once with me), whilst attending a conference at Royal Melbourne Hospital. Short walk to hospital(10-15mins). Hotel was great value considering the location. Close to a multitude of restaurants. Only a short walk to Swanston Street to catch a tram to city or just walk down. Wi-Fi was excellent. We have only stayed mid-week which was pretty quiet. I imagine on weekends it could get a bit noisy with the Lygon street activity. Great because you have kitchen facility so you can self-cater. Highly recommended mainly due to the location and price. We are already planning our next stay there.

Date of stay: December 2014
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Clayton B
Reviewed 8 December 2014 via mobile

Just spent 3 days here. The room was comfortable and well presented. The bathroom was small, but very modern with a large shower. The staff were friendly and I assume this is a family run hotel. Only two things I would note. Availability of parking is hit and miss (first come first served), though I did get Parking when I needed it. The other thing was no sheer curtains to allow natural light in without being seen from outside. Will definitely use again.

Date of stay: December 2014