2,687 results
All reviews crystal club premier suite spice temple yarra river pure luxury tennis courts walk in wardrobe room service turn down service worth every cent valet parking luxury hotel bottle of champagne pool and gym buffet breakfast standard room city view
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We travel a lot and we have stayed in different hotels. It was very nice to stay in this particular hotel. It might be good to point out some of the pros and cons.

Pro: -

• Congiere was very helpful and informed us of our booking via a phone call
• We stayed in the executive room. It was a big room and the bathroom was clean
• The buffet breakfast was excellent. Probably the best buffet breakfast we had in a 5 star hotel
• It was my husbands birthday and the hotel was nice enough to send him a bottle of the champagne and the crown hotel chocolate
• The Massage was great as we booked the package for almost 3 hours, cannot remember the other two lady's name serve us but they were good and Sabina was looking after me with the facial and she was great
• The Swimming Pool was huge and the Gym was great
• The Acqua retreat might be a bit small but it was great for a personal relex

Con: -

• There was an instructions to use the coffee machine but they were wrong. It did not agree with the actual machine in the room. Fortunately, we knew how to use it.
• We arrived to the hotel and we were tired and forgot to check with the reception in regard to the upgrade. However, the reception was not even mention an upgrade to us at all. It was not a big issue but it would be nice to be inform at the reception esp my hubby birthday as I wanted to surprise him.
• Birthday wish of the presentation of the bottle of wine and tiny small chocolate box needs to be improved as it does not compare to other hotels like the Hyatt in London and Hong Kong or even Hilton in Sydney did better than that.
• We arrived almost 45 minutes early to the spa and massage and we were taken to the waiting room no one was came also no one showed us where the spas and facilities were. I found a bit irritating as we sat in the room doing nothing. However, a lady was walked by and we told her the issue and she was quick response and informed the Manager to attend to us.

This hotel was close to the Flinders station (less than 10 minutes’ walk) and the DFO just around the corner. Very goo location for both.

So, overall it was a good holiday for us to stay in this hotel.

this is a Five star hotel and the price is not cheap and we will expect better service

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
CrownHotelsManager, Executive General Manager at Crown Towers Melbourne, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Oddie2014,

It was wonderful to see that your overall stay with us was pleasant and that enjoyed the amenities available at Crown Towers, especially the indoor 25 metre swimming pool and Crown Spa.

Thank you for your positive feedback regarding your guest room, Conservatory and our Concierge team. I will be sure to share your comments with my team.

I appreciate your comments regarding the coffee machine instructions, complimentary birthday gifting and lapse of service at Crown Spa and have spoken with the relevant department managers.

Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was my second time staying at Crown Towers as we usually stay at Crown Metropol and I am sorry to say that it was not up to standard. We paid just under $800 for the night and the room was in need of a good update. The walls and fittings were scratched and in need of a paint and the climate control did not work efficiently. It was either freezing cold or we had to turn it off completely. This may have been due to our location near lift well. As we did not check into our room until late and went straight out, we did not notice the problem until late at night. My previous stay was in a much fresher room and this was a few years ago. Better value for money at the Metropol unfortunately.

Room Tip: Away from lift well.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear little_sonj,

Thank you for your review following your recent stay.

I was naturally disappointed to learn your recent stay did not meet your expectations. We have a strict preventative maintenance programme in place which is why your comments regarding your climate control and scratched walls and fittings are concerning.

I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss your stay in further detail. If you have the time, please contact our Hotel Duty Manager on +61 3 9292 6384.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Two night stay in suite at Crown Towers. Included Chrystal lounge access which is well and truly worth the additional cost. It is the best club lounge that my husband and I have experienced in Australia as well as internationally. The staff at the Chrystal lounge exceptional.

Suite itself was very comfortable, clean and well appointed.

If you are looking for a luxury experience, this is it.

Room Tip: High floor suite - city view
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Dear Kimberleyau,

Thank you for your five star review.

I was so pleased to hear that your recent stay was so positive and that you enjoyed your Crystal Club experience. The lounge is a wonderful indulgence and offers complimentary breakfast and pre-dinner canapés. I will be sure to share your kind words with our dedicated Crystal Club team.

Reviewed 12 October 2018

Had a great one night stay on the weekend in a studio room. Room was brilliant on the 25th floor with city views. Bathroom exceptional, bed seriously comfortable and room completely spacious. Topped off the stay by booking the crystal club. What value for money! Drinks, food, private check in and valet parking were fantastic. My head was a bit tender the next morning but soooo worth it. haha. Will definately return. wusty_candy@hotmail.com

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family

Dear Wusty,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Crown Towers Melbourne and for your excellent review. I was absolutely delighted to read that you had such a positive experience during your stay and appreciate your feedback regarding our guest rooms and views.

Crystal Club really is a wonderful indulgence with complimentary breakfast and pre-dinner canapés and I am so pleased that you enjoyed the experience.

Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for 2 nights and it was absolutely beautiful, the rooms are amazing and clean. The staff were extremely helpful and the facilities are all wonderful. We had lunch at the conservatory and the selection of food was delicious could not fault it.
Shout out to Tim who was helpful in the foyer, next time I’ll want a list of great coffee places. Haha
Thanks for making our stay memorable.

Stayed: October 2018
CrownHotelsManager, Executive General Manager at Crown Towers Melbourne, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2018

Dear livlaf,

We pride ourselves on our friendly and welcoming service, and I was delighted to hear that my team demonstrated this throughout your stay. I will be sure to forward your kind comments to my colleagues and appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback on Tripadvisor.