4,813 results
All reviewsgreat locationblock arcadecentral locationvalet parkingbuffet breakfastthe heart of the citystandard roompillow menufederation squarean upgradepublic transporttram stopcollinsatriumconciergeaccorlift
Reviewed 29 June 2018

Its my preferred hotel for business due to location. However the establishment needs renovation. Rooms are dimly lit. Gym is outdated. Not inspirational. Would be good to have a lounge for guests. Like that in room amenities are relevant.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Karen T, General Manager at Novotel Melbourne on Collins, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2018

Thank you RoshinPerera for your feedback, greatly appreciated as we take all feedback onboard. My team and I have few projects on the go and on Friday the Gym equipment was replaced with new high tech work out machinery. It is challenging closing any place for upkeep but we are always looking for an improvement that benefits all our patrons. My team and I look forward to seeing you on your next business trip and do let us know if you liked the Gym improvement. More to come, stay tuned.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Stayed for 3 nights in a family suite = 1 king bed and 2 single beds. Room nice, large and clean. Great location so close to the shops, restaurants, cafes, trams and short walk to Southbank. Breakfast buffet was well stocked and hot. Reception and Bar staff were friendly, Poonam was lovely, pleasant and she oput a smile on your face with her attitude. A lovely stay we will be back.

Stayed: June 2018

Dear M-J-M-124 thank you very much for your fantastic feedback. I am extremely pleased to know that you and your family had a very pleasant stay and enjoyed our high level of service, as well as our location. How wonderful and deserving that you highlight Poonam's' exceptional service and the bubbly energy she brings along to her workday, it is not easy getting up at 4.00am. I have passed on your deserving compliment and as you guessed Poonam was thrilled she left such a happy memory. We look forward to seeing you all again and do drop by to say HI to Poonam in Lane's for breakfast.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

Every time I visit Melbourne, I always stay at Novotel @ Collins street because of the great accessibility. Probably at the epicentre of most attractions within the city such as Federation Square, Flinders Railway Station, Chinatown, Bourke Street Mall, Melbourne Town Hall. Moreover there is a tram station, a stone's throw from the entrance where one can catch the free CBD trams. Entrance is a tad concealed so look out for the hotel signage. Price wise may be a tad expensive however the location is superb and convenient!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Karen T, General Manager at Novotel Melbourne on Collins, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2018

Thanks Liwei28 for highlighting what you like about us and why you keep returning. We're glad you enjoy each of your visits and our location makes it easier for work-life ratio. We are always happy to see you and look forward to make you feel at home next time.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

I stay here regularly as I travel to Melbourne for business twice a month. This hotel is across the road from my office so the location is perfect. Not only that, but it is close to great restaurants and shopping with all amenities a stones throw away.

The rooms are a good size and quite modern; they have everything you could need. The bed is comfy, you can choose your pillow type and the shower has good pressure!

The check-in and check-out process is incredibly simple and the staff are always happy to help! The bar is great for quick catch-up with colleagues and the restaurant has fantastic food.

My only recommendation is that someone man the phones better as a couple of times after a long day when I’ve gone to order room service or ask a question, someone hasn’t answered and I’ve had to try multiple times before someone picks up the phone.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Thank you, Kelly D for your loyalty and support to us. We are dedicated to constantly improve our services and your positive words are much appreciated by everyone here. I will follow up the manning on the phones, especially in the evening as I understand with the cold nighs our business friends are still working and eating in the room. I appreciate you letting me know the small step that would give us 5 stars and we will be working towards achieving this. Thank you for the lovely comment about my team, I will share this. We certainly look forward to making you feel at home soon.
Generqal Manager

Reviewed 21 June 2018

Me and my family stayed here for 3 nights on 1st visit to Melbourne. The hotel was well and good location which is absolutely fantastic. Our room was big, but the sofa bad was not comfortable for my daughter. Anyway, good experience to stay in this hotel. Hopefully will come back in near future.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Karen T, General Manager at Novotel Melbourne on Collins, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2018

Thank you very much for your positive feedback, CHOIKMOMO. I am really pleased that you enjoyed your room as well as our convenient location. Thank you also for your comments in relation to the Sofabed, I am constantly endeavouring to improve all our services for our guests and I apologise that your daughter was not perfectly comfortable. The team at Novotel on Collins look forward to seeing you again on future visits to Melbourne. Have safe and happy travelling adventures.