3,279 results
All reviews radii restaurant park lounge patrick's cathedral fitzroy gardens club room king room beautiful hotel spa bath luxury hotel nespresso machine wedding night room service rooms are large top end collins street high tea valet parking
Reviewed 18 September 2018

Such a beautiful staycation for our first anniversary! With a huge room, club access is a must, offering canapés and drinks at night and breakfast the next morning, it’s definitely the way to go! Will certainly be booking this getaway again!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Brett_Sweetman, Hotel Manager at Park Hyatt Melbourne, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2018

Dear lizziep1986,

Thank you very much for taking the time and reviewing your recent stay at Park Hyatt Melbourne.

I was very pleased when I read your review and I am glad that you had a wonderful time with us on your anniversary.

I hope that we will be able to welcome you back for another visit in the near future and thank you again for your lovely review.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 18 September 2018

My partner and I came for our anniversary. Both of us are Melbourne locals but he travels a lot and we both work really hard with not much time to spare so a “staycation” seemed ideal. I booked online and the process was a lot more difficult/unclear than it needed to be but other than that I cannot complain once. The whole experience was beautiful and went off without a hitch.I specified in my booking that it was our anniversary and that we really wanted a room with a beautiful view, a bathtub and any acknowledgement of that would be so appreciated. We were not disappointed! The booking team had placed us in the most beautiful room overlooking the whole city and left bubbles for us on arrival. The concierge advised it was one of her favourite rooms and boy we could tell why! The whole time we were there we couldn’t believe how fortunate we were to have such a beautiful room and view. Heavenly. Every morning we went and enjoyed brunch at Radii followed by a swim and spa before going about our day. Such a great selection of dishes and so nice to have chefs on hand to make ready-to-order hot breakfast. The waffles were my personal favourite! The staff were always so polite, helpful and happy to see us. It made us feel so special and valued as guests. Definitely use the swim facilities there, they are well maintained and the earlier you go the less of a crowd there is. Starting off your day sitting in the spa overlooking the city is pretty magical. The elevators are a little old and difficult to navigate initially so a bit of an upgrade there wouldn’t go awry but it wasn’t a huge issue. On both nights we enjoyed the Park Lounge for drinks and nibbles before leaving the hotel for dinner. I would definitely recommend upgrading to reap those benefits- delicious and amazing value for money. A lovely and romantic way to start our evenings at Park Hyatt overlooking the city at dusk. I can’t fault the hostesses either, so sweet and helpful! Overall we both agree it was the perfect weekend. The beautiful opulence of the hotel matched with helpful and friendly service made us feel like absolute royalty and we’ve made a pact to return every year to come :) Thank you so much for accommodating us Park Hyatt Melbourne.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear altuck29,

I was extremely pleased when I read your review and I am glad that you enjoyed the facilities that we have to offer.
I appreciate your kind comments about our associates and I will make sure to share your feedback with the team.

I hope that we will be able to welcome you back for another visit in the near future and thank you again for your kind review.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed at the Park Hyatt for a weekend with my wife in a king club room. The hotel itself, room and service was probably the best I’ve experienced, world wide. Glamorous hotel, great location on city edge with close access to Fitzroy Gardens, best of both worlds. Club lounge was amazing. My new Melbourne getaway.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank 978markjones

Dear 978markjones,

I appreciate you taking the time and reviewing your recent stay at Park Hyatt Melbourne.

I was very pleased when I read your review and I am glad that we were able to meet your expectations during your last visit.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back for another visit in the near future and thank you again for your kind review.

Reviewed 14 September 2018

The setting is beautiful and only surpassed by the service.A special place! Great rooms, great buffet breakfast. Forget the great rooms!Fantastic hotel. Great location, large elegant rooms,I would definitely reccomend this place to my friends and family.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear D4960HI,

I was very pleased when I read your review and I am glad that you had an enjoyable visit with us.

Reviewed 14 September 2018

My mother and I stayed here last week and we each had our own king spa room. The rooms were spacious, clean, comfortable, and QUIET! I slept beautifully and loved the room's evening turndown service, the layout and amenities.

Buffet breakfast each morning was delicious with many offerings. Staff throughout the hotel were excellent and accommodating. Special thanks to housekeeper, Rosie, who attended to our rooms out of schedule to address our needs one morning.

The best part of our stay was Mr. Walker, the hotel's doggie ambassador. It was a delight to interact with him and see him at the front entrance in his regal dog bed greeting guests everyday. I miss my dog at home when I'm traveling, so seeing the sweet-natured, adorable Mr. Walker was an extra special joy.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Casablancalily99

Dear Casablancalily99,

I was very pleased when I read your review and I am glad that you enjoyed the facilities that we have to offer.
I appreciate your kind comments about the associate and I will make sure to share your feedback with Rosie and the team.

It is great to read that you had the opportunity to meet Mr Walker and I am glad that he made your stay more comfortable.