3,313 results
All reviews radii restaurant park lounge patrick's cathedral fitzroy gardens club room king room beautiful hotel spa bath luxury hotel nespresso machine wedding night room service rooms are large top end collins street high tea valet parking
Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

This hotel remains my favourite Melbourne hotel. The rooms are just lovely with a large bathroom and dressing room. Having a proper desk and chair is important to me as I’m always working into the evening. Talking about that, room service of grilled chicken and a salad-of-everything was sensational. How many times do you want to take photos of room service food?! Breakfast was excellent too - a HOT cappuccino arrived which was much appreciated. All staff very polite. Didn’t use pool this time but I know it’s fab. Thank you Park Hyatt.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Brett_Sweetman, Hotel Manager at Park Hyatt Melbourne, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

Dear Fletch43,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at Park Hyatt Melbourne earlier this month. I am delighted to read your comments regarding you in room dining experience. It would be my pleasure to pass such positive feedback to the team.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future and hope that you find the time for a swim!

Reviewed 11 February 2018

Staff is extremely helpful- especially Oliver Irving, the concierge. Rooms are spacious and clean. Tennis racquets are provided for rooftop court. Indoor lap pool with outside sunning area. Lobby is impressive. Located just outside CBD so steps to free transport but in a quiet cul de sac near parliament building.

Dear S1387ZWkenneths,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at Park Hyatt Melbourne earlier this month. I am delighted to read your comments regarding our Concierge, Oliver. It would be my pleasure to pass this on to him. I am glad you also found time to experience our lovely pool and spa facilities.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future!

Reviewed 11 February 2018

Refused service by a porter but other staff were welcoming and hospitable, luxurious setting and free stationery to boot! Great food in the restaurant and great service, although options diminish in the evening

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Brett_Sweetman, Hotel Manager at Park Hyatt Melbourne, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2018

Dear purplepeppercorn,

Thank you very much for taking the time and reviewing your recent stay at Park Hyatt Melbourne.

I appreciate your feedback and whilst I can see you enjoyed most aspects of your visit, I was very concerned when I read what happened in relation to the porter service.
I assure you that your feedback will be shared with the team and we will follow up with the relevant team members.
If you would like to provide any additional information in relation to the incident, I would appreciate if you could contact us via Melbourne.park@hyatt.com.

purplepeppercorn, thank you again for your feedback and I hope that we will be able to welcome you back in the near future.

Brett Sweetman - Hotel Manager

Reviewed 10 February 2018

My wife and i recently spent a night at the park hyatt for our 30th.
only there one night, all the staff seemed to know us and that it was our anniversary. A little uncanny. a great room and great towels and sheet. fantastic position. and the hotel gift of a bottle of bubbly and chocolates was a very nice touch.
even though we were

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Brett_Sweetman, Hotel Manager at Park Hyatt Melbourne, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2018

Dear mark l,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent trip to Park Hyatt Melbourne.

We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and chose to spend your 30th wedding anniversary with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 8 February 2018

Wonderful stay in the Park Hyatt Melbourne. Perfect location close to CBD and Fitzroy neighborhoods, tram and Yarra river. Staff were very pleasant, helpful and genuine - and seemed to be enjoying themselves! My first time visiting Melbourne and I'm looking forward to returning, both to the Park Hyatt and to the city

Dear jeremy j

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at Park Hyatt Melbourne earlier this month. I am delighted to hear that you found our staff to be helpful and genuine. I also hope that you enjoyed your time in Melbourne.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future!