QT Melbourne(Melbourne)
US$205
US$192
永安旅遊
  • Pool
Alto Hotel on Bourke(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$93
永安旅遊
  • Restaurant
Treasury On Collins(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$159
US$139
Expedia
  • Breakfast included
Radisson on Flagstaff Gardens(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
  • Restaurant
Quay West Suites Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
  • Restaurant
Art Series - The Larwill Studio(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
  • Fitness centre
1,812 results
All reviewsvictoria markettherry stlygon streetbedroom apartmentwalking distancefree tramminute walkfree wifistayed here for nightsgood sizeper nightstandard roomtram stopcomfortable staybuffet breakfaststaff were friendly and helpfuldefinitely stay here again
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This hotel is well located in the CBD. Proximity to most amenities and there are lots of cafes and restaurants within minutes of walking. The room is clean and there is enough storage space for the guests. The Hotel Reception staff are helpful and courteous.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
GM_IbisMelbourne, General Manager at ibis Melbourne Hotel and Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Dnalornat
We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis Melbourne Hotel and Apartments.

Thank you for letting me know about the service provided by the team during your stay, it is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Overall, we liked our stay in this hotel. We got an upgrade to a one bedroom suite. However, the service was quite slow in the morning when I was trying to burn some points. It took longer than usual to process it and I was rushing as I have a flight to catch.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Allisonalmario

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed a comfortable stay with us. I will share your comments with all staff and I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I booked this accommodation late last year the room price was $161.10 I was unable to keep this booking due to a home invasion which deeply traumatized me and left me with no further dexcision than to cancel and loose a lot of money as I was staying here either side of a cruise.I was told if I chose another date I could pay a further $39.00 to keep this booking.What a joke.Compassion this is supposedly.I stayed here last week just to use my booking up as this left a real sour taste in my mouth.I moved to Mercure as I wasn't staying there another night.The room was basic the water pressure was poor and I was never offered WiFi and I see its now advertised but never mentioned on arrival after traveling from overseas.The room was never worth what I paid for it, it was overated.In the end I had to pay $169.00 for the room whereas I paid $140.00 a night two doors down and rated higher.My mother and I travelled together it was close to so many things but left me feeling really sad how money became important over our well being and what we had been through.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Dulla707
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the ibis Melbourne Hotel And Apartments. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations. At Ibis, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Should you wish to share further details of how we could have improved your experience, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at the Hotel.

We appreciate your sharing your experience and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great staff, great location, no problem upgrading and very cheap to have late checkout, very central, 100 metres from free tram and close to night markets. would definitely stay again and recommend...

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
GM_IbisMelbourne, General Manager at ibis Melbourne Hotel and Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear JohnMen