All reviews electric blinds southern cross station spencer st wifi connection was excellent ihg member power outlets stayed here huge shower etihad stadium floor to ceiling train station great location budget hotel flinders lane within walking distance good size hotel restaurant
Reviewed 20 July 2018

We stayed here as a couple and really liked the location. The staff were very friendly and helped us with our luggage which they really did not have to do so much but they did. We really appreciated their help. The new rooms look so fabulous and the showers are so large that you do not have to squeeze into the cubicle. It was so good to have a budget and well presented hotel to use.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
holidayinnmelbourne, General Manager at Holiday Inn Melbourne on Flinders, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2018

Dear NewysBrontosaurus,

Thank you so much for your review of our newly refurbished hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. A positive guest experience is something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback.

We hope to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 14 July 2018

Right in the CBD. The perfect location for self exploring the city. Close the train & tram stations. Different dining places are very closed. The staffs are very nice and friendly. It was dusty when I was there as renovations were being carried during the daytime. It should be a nice hotel to stay when all the renovations are done.

Stayed: December 2017
1  Thank FourE
holidayinnmelbourne, General Manager at Holiday Inn Melbourne on Flinders, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2018

Dear FourE,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us in our newly refurbished hotel. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We hope you will visit us again.

Reviewed 12 July 2018

Hotel location is right smack in city centre. Good location to get around. Hotel swimming is undergoing renovations. Rooms are dull and needs a makeover. The holiday inn hotels in Australia need to improve on their service and amenities when compared to the Holiday Inn hotels around Asia. At the kind of price you are paying, there are many other more competitive hotels with better service and are more appealing.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms with a view
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Jeffery C

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our location.

Thank you for your feedback regarding our hotel rooms. We have just completed a multi-million dollar refurbishment of all of our hotel rooms. We are currently in the process of adding artwork which will add colour to our rooms.Thank you for your feedback regarding our service. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We hope you will visit us again.

Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

It's one of my fvrt hotel.i travel all around the world but I can say it's amazing experience here.staff are so friendly specially I would like yo say thanks to mr hardik and ms rajdeep.they were soo helpful they made ma stay awsm.

It's fantastic experience I have been to this place 3 time and always I find awsm experience here.

Thank you holiday inn founder street Melbourne for such a warm hospitality.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
holidayinnmelbourne, General Manager at Holiday Inn Melbourne on Flinders, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018

Hi Shailesh P,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for business for 1 night. It had been a very long day. Checking in was pleasant and seamless, the room was very clean, comfortable and of a good size. After a long day I was happy to order room service which was of a good standard, although a little on the pricey side. It would have been good to have a mini bar in the room however...this would have had me give this review 5 stars. It was wonderful to have breakfast available until 10.30 and the opportunity for a late check out.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
holidayinnmelbourne, General Manager at Holiday Inn Melbourne on Flinders, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

Hi SAproud,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back.