Review Highlights
Fantastic wine tour

Reviewed 12 January 2021
francescamX7783WD
Great wine tasting tour with Nick!

Reviewed 8 December 2020
Ansley L

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 January 2021

We had an amazing time on a wine tour around Mornington Peninsula with Nick. He showed up on time, knew the best wineries to take us to and booked us a delicious lunch. Nick is very friendly and I would absolutely book another tour with him next time.

Reviewed 8 December 2020

My friends and I had a great time on our wine tasting day worry free thanks to Nick! He's so personable and very prompt to answering questions/emails. I'd definitely recommend him as a tour guide!

Reviewed 5 December 2020 via mobile

I would highly recommend the Yarra Valley Winery tour, we had an amazing time exploring with Nick! He also booked us an unforgettable lunch at the innocent bystander. Keen to travel with him again!

Reviewed 27 November 2020

Nick took us on a full day tour around the Yarra Valley and we had a fabulous time. Nick was cheerful, organised and accommodating for our group. The trip was also very good value for money. I would highly recommend booking Nick for a tour.

Date of experience: November 2020
Reviewed 24 February 2020

I recently booked Nick to take a group of 9 people to the wineries for a birthday celebration. We all had a marvoulous time the tour was well planned with all tastings inclusive in the price. We also made a trip to the chocolate shop. Nick was professional and pleasant and had a wonderful mannerism. He also has a good music play list which was a nice touch for some entertainment whilst travelling to the wineries. We will be booking him again for another tour.

Date of experience: February 2020