4,350 results
All reviews mr hive luxe room infinity pool casino complex valet parking pre dinner drinks corner room steam room floor to ceiling windows top floor room service buffet breakfast city view modern hotel south bank yarra river mini bar
Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

This hotel is one of the best, I have stayed in the Promenade, Metropol and Towers and they are all exceptional. It is located within walking distance to some outstanding eateries. Shopping precinct is also located nearby.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
CrownHotelsManager, Executive General Manager at Crown Metropol Melbourne, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2018

Dear Jkalss,

Thank you for sharing your five star review on TripAdvisor.

It was wonderful to see that your overall stay with us was enjoyable. I agree, Crown Metropol's unrivalled location connects you to the best of Melbourne’s dining precincts, including the wider Crown Melbourne complex.

I hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

Busy busy busy!
Big girl connected to Casino. Restaurants, shopping, food courts.
Great location on the River.
Swimming pool, hot tub, gym
Room service
Friendly staff
Recommended St Ali for breakfast by concierge which was terrific.
Would go back again for sure

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Andy D,

Thank you for sharing your review on Tripadvisor.

It was wonderful to read that you appreciated our room service, infinity pool and friendly staff.

I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

I stay at Crown whenever I am in Melbourne and I thought on this stay whilst taking advantage of one of their member deals, I would take my mum for her first ever fancy night away.
From the girl at the concierge desk who helpfully organised flowers to the room with less than 12 hours notice, to the bottle of champagne that was left for us. To say I was impressed by the service is an understatement.

The room as always was beautifully presented and clean, The staff member who checked us in was bright, bubbly and so friendly.

Having access to the infinity pool is always amazing and was a highlight for both my mother and myself.

Check out was quick and easy, and I cannot wait for my next trip back.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Rach-Face88,

Thank you for your five-star review.

We pride ourselves on our friendly and welcoming service, and I was delighted to hear that my team demonstrated this throughout your stay. I am so pleased that you both had a wonderful time and that your mother loved her flowers and Champagne.

I will be sure to forward your kind comments to my team and appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback on Tripadvisor.

I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 15 September 2018

Booked in here as it was close to the Colonial Tramcar Restaurant. The bed was extra comfortable and we enjoyed a good nights sleep. The rooms are well appointed. Spent a while in the 28Skybar lounge on the 28th floor. Lovely views of the city and out to the country. We had no compendium of details about the services etc. at the hotel in our room, so we did not know the check out time, or how to get wi-fi. Maybe they don't have them or it was missing from our room? Will book more accommodation at this hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jack B
Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

This place was fabulous from check in to check out. The staff were friendly and very helpful. Beds comfy and quiet even though on the road. I’d definitely stay again. Breakfast buffet had so much choice, and pleasant serving staff

Trip type: Travelled on business
CrownHotelsManager, Executive General Manager at Crown Metropol Melbourne, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2018

Dear Cheryl A,

Thank you for sharing your review on Tripadvisor.

I was absolutely delighted to hear that you had such a positive experience at Crown Metropol Melbourne and appreciated your feedback regarding our friendly staff and buffet breakfast.

I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.