4,834 results
All reviews etihad stadium southern cross station aurora lane great location travel lodge room was clean train station room service short walk public transport easy access great place to stay sky bus within walking distance would stay again good size short stay
Reviewed 11 December 2017

Having stayed here on several occasions before, I would have expected that my details and previous dealings would be there to see. Management need to take responsibility for any issues regardless of whether they were there or not, as I am dealing with them then and there.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Brogan F, Manager at Travelodge Hotel Melbourne Docklands, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2017

Dear Logan,

Although this greatly concerns everyone here at our property.. I do want to thankyou for the feedback.

We here at our Hotel, Pride ourselves on delivering a quality service and reading this greatly is not what we want to deliver to our guests. We do apologise about the misunderstanding that occurred with your profile.

I would like to discuss the issues you were having and would love to prove to you that our hotel is in fact better than you may experienced. So please don't hesitate to give me a call on 03 8615 1000 to discuss the matter further.

Regards,

Nathan Stewart
Assistant Hotel Manager
Travelodge Docklands

Reviewed 11 December 2017

Generally a satisfactory stay. Central to my needs in a family trip to Melbourne. Some attention to the training of staff on booking-in and out considered appropriate and correct finalisation of accounts.
My initial deposit, only $1- (upon registration of credit card details) not taken into account.
Foyer very untidy upon checking out with beer bottles and McDonalds wrappers still sitting on tables from the night before.
Staff generally welcoming. I'm pretty easy going so not overly troubled by a lot of things...im sure that other guests may have "cracked it" for everything not being perfect.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Brogan F, Front Office Manager at Travelodge Hotel Melbourne Docklands, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2017

Dear paulcH2795IY,

I sincerely apologies for your recent experience at Travelodge Hotel Melbourne, Docklands.

As the Manager on Duty I welcome all types of feedback as this is the only tool we have to address any service concerns. I can assure you this is not the standard of service that our guests receive at the hotel.

I would really like the opportunity to discuss your concerns in more detail could you kindly contact me either by calling the hotel directly on 03 8615 1000.

Many thanks and I look forward to hearing from you soon in order to resolve this for you.

Ravikash Nath Duber
Travelodge Hotel Melbourne, Docklands

Reviewed 11 December 2017

The hotel is very close to our office in Docklands, the rooms are very clean and tidy and the staff friendly and courteous. I would recommend the hotel for people travelling to Melbourne for business or pleasure.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Brogan F, Front Office Manager at Travelodge Hotel Melbourne Docklands, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2017

Dear W3319LQandreask,

Thank you for your amazing 5 star review

It’s great to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. Here at Travelodge Docklands our team prides themselves on being able to provide a high level of unparalleled customer service, and we are delighted to read that this has exceeded your expectations.

Travelodge Docklands is so conveniently located for guests travelling to and from the city, close proximity to Southern Cross station and Etihad Stadium; also restaurants, cafes, Docklands Waterfront and a short walk to the free trams.

Kind regards,
Ravikash Duber
Travelodge Hotels Melbourne Docklands

Reviewed 11 December 2017

Very neat and tidy hotel, easy to find, great restaurants around the corner, staff were friendly and helpful.
Parking was available and easy to access.
Nice and quiet street, got a good sleep because there wasn't too much noise.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear billees2017,

This is an outstanding review, we love that every aspect of Travelodge Docklands you experienced exceeded your expectations.

Our team prides themselves on being able to provide a high level of unparalleled customer service.

Thanks again for your review and we look forward to welcoming your back with a warm smile and you will have to try our breakfast and dinner options.

Kind regards,
Ravikash Duber
Travelodge Hotel Melbourne Docklands

Reviewed 9 December 2017

Breakfast was disappointing but the room was clean and comfortable, the Management had a situation that they did not control in the foyer which was disappointing, they were happy to let a customer deal with the situation.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hello Lynelle,

as per our conversation over the phone, I would like to thankyou for your review and bringing this to our attention. We understand the frustration that was caused and have taken this as a opportunity to Improve.

Our Hotel, takes all feedback on board and we are pleased to hear that you are willing to give us another opportunity.

please remember to contact myself the next time you are in Melbourne.

Regards,