4,782 results
All reviews etihad stadium southern cross station aurora lane great location travel lodge room was clean train station room service public transport easy access within walking distance would stay again sky bus great place to stay short stay good size collins street
Reviewed 8 December 2017

Great location near Southern Cross Station. Comfortable room and beds. Minor housekeeping issues with towels and tissues. Noisy guests in the hallway on our last night which disturbed our sleep. We didn't use the dining room.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Brogan F, Front Office Manager at Travelodge Hotel Melbourne Docklands, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2017

Dear Jennifer S,

I sincerely apologies for your recent experience at Travelodge Hotel Melbourne, Docklands.

As the Manager on Duty I welcome all types of feedback as this is the only tool we have to address any service concerns. I can assure you this is not the standard of service that our guests receive at the hotel.

I would really like the opportunity to discuss your concerns in more detail could you kindly contact me either by calling the hotel directly on 03 8615 1000.

Many thanks and I look forward to hearing from you soon in order to resolve this for you.

Ravikash Nath Duber
Travelodge Hotel Melbourne, Docklands

Reviewed 8 December 2017

motel was very clean. it is easy to get to and all staff were pleasant. We had booked two rooms and there were side by side which made it easy for us to communicate with each other. There were no queues at check out time, so this was conducted efficiently

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Brogan F, Guest Relations Manager at Travelodge Hotel Melbourne Docklands, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2017

Dear maureenbG5233CC,

Thank you for reviewing your most recent stay with us here at Travelodge Docklands.
It is great to see we exceeded your expectations throughout various departments of our hotel and helped to make your trip to Melbourne easy. The team will be very please to hear your feedback.

We are happy you enjoyed your time and hope to welcome you back in future.

Shannon Edwards

Reviewed 6 December 2017

In the room there was a queen and a single bed. For those like me who travel alone, it would be preferable to have a queen bed and a sofa and / or armchair.
It would be nice to have a free bottle of water a day.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Brogan F, Front Office Manager at Travelodge Hotel Melbourne Docklands, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2017

Dear 147giorgio,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your review.

I am sorry to hear that your room did not quite meet your expectations, we are always striving to provide our guests with the best experience, in future we do have rooms with just king beds, and if you believe there has been a mix-up you can give reception a call at any time of the day.

I hope you were able to enjoy the rest of your stay, and we really appreciate your 4 star review.

We hope to welcome you back soon.

Emily Morris
Travelodge Hotel Melbourne Docklands

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

Stayed for 1 night, called hotel to book and was quoted around $170 just for the room. Booked online for a lot less and breakfast included. Parking costs you an extra $20 which is ridiculous and carting luggage from parking is a struggle also . Room was nice no view though and buffet breakfast following morning was amazing. Staff were friendly.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Brogan F, Front Office Manager at Travelodge Hotel Melbourne Docklands, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

Dear Lily N,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this review.

It troubles me to hear of these issues you've had with your stay, however feedback such as yours is so valuable to us when trying to improve our guests experience.

For future bookings, if you do decide to call us direct at 03 8615 1000, we match most prices you see online, as long as we can see the offer. The parking is operated by the building next door, so unfortunately there is a cost to park there, however the $20 rate is heavily discounted from the standard rate for our hotel guests.

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast, and I'll bee sure to let our food and beverage team know that they impressed you.

We hope to welcome you back soon.

Emily Morris
Travelodge Hotel Melbourne Docklands

Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for one night only on a business trip. The staff at checkin were friendly and helpful. My room was well appointed and the bed was comfy. There was a little kitchenette with a microwave and fridge, handy for families but I had no need on this trip. I opted to prepay for breakfast which was handy and had a good selection of hot and cold food. The location of this hotel was good as it was so close to my office, but it is also close to public transport which is extremely handy. Would happily stay here again.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Brogan F, Guest Relations Manager at Travelodge Hotel Melbourne Docklands, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2017

Dear Kim P,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us at Travelodge Docklands.

I am delighted to read that you received helpful and friendly service throughout your stay from our team, as they work diligently to ensure you receive prompt, fast service.

Our full buffet breakfast has a variety of options, including hot & cold foods, including fresh fruit, yogurt and gluten free alternatives.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Travelodge Docklands in the near future.

Charlotte Kendall