4,157 results
All reviews the executive lounge south wharf yarra river relaxation suite hilton hotel yarra suite convention center blackout blinds black out blinds dfo shopping crown casino floor to ceiling windows attending a conference city view walk in shower room service bars and restaurants
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was surprised by a night out including a stay at the Pan Pacific in Melbourne. The hotel itself it fantastic, very nice room, excellent amenities. We had a great night sleep on a very comfy bed, and I would very gladly stay here again. My only gripe is the self parking. This is located in the multi-story carpark which the entrance down the road before you get to the actual hotel entrance. Unfortunately, if you don't know this, you drive past the entrance then have to loop back around and due to traffic, it took me nearly an hour to do this. Some signage pointing out that this is also the hotel parking would be nice. Otherwise, a great place!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Craig B, General Manager at Pan Pacific Melbourne, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you very much for posting a review following your recent stay at Pan Pacific Melbourne.

We are truly passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences and I was very pleased to learn of your great satisfaction with our hotel's standard of service.

However, I have noted your comments on parking and we deeply regret the inconvenience caused. I greatly appreciate your feedback as your views enable us to monitor our guests' needs and expectations and help us evaluate the standard of our services and facilities.

The team and I all look forward to your return in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed here overnight as we were attending a function nearby. We had booked a deluxe room but was offered an upgrade to a Yarra River view for an extra $30 which was definitely worth it as the view was mesmerising! This former Hilton Hotel has been renovated and is now lighter and brighter. Staff were extremely friendly and helpful.

The room was spacious with lots of amenities. There is a motorised black out blind which you definitely need as there is a lot of light at night. Room service was fairly prompt. The buffet breakfast had lots of choices and was good.

There is valet parking but if you park across the road in the car park the hotel will validate your ticket and the cost is half price - $25.

There are lots of restaurants, bars and of course the shopping outlets close by. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Higher floors facing the Yarra have great views
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Sandy,

It is particularly motivating to receive comments like the ones you provided on our staff. Rest assured I will convey your compliments to them.

We are indeed superbly located next to the DFO and close to the entertainment precinct, and I am very pleased you find it extremely convenient.

The team and I appreciate your feedback and we all look forward to your return in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

After being told within 2 hours our son announced that he was going to propose to his girlfriend after 4 years of dating, Nathan, Cantelle and thier staff excelled in providing the perfect surprise. They opening up the roof, allowed us to decorate it and even recorded the special moment for us all.
First class service.. you all made thier day..
On behalf of our family to the family at Pan Pacific, thank you!
Stephen & Nicole

Room Tip: fantastic breakfast and wonderful staff
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Dear Stephen,

Thank you very much for posting a review.

It is particularly motivating to receive comments like the ones you provided on our staff. Rest assured I will convey your compliments to Nathan, Chanelle and the team.

The team and I greatly appreciate your feedback and we all look forward to your return in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

If you are looking for a beautiful place to stay with amazing restaurants and bars this is the place to stay. I booked a Queen room and it was very spacious, the bed and pillows amazing. The view of the waterfront stunning. The staff were always courteous and helpful. I loved this place as the Hilton and its still has wonderful.

Room Tip: Ask for a waterfront view and you wont be disappointed
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Dear Kerrin,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We always stayed here when it was a Hilton....still the same beautiful hotel but with better prices! I love the beds....sooo comfy. Big gorgeous bathrooms. Staff very attentive and friendly. Best breakfast spread in Melbourne. Will continue to always book here when visiting Melbourne

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family