4,225 results
All reviews the executive lounge south wharf relaxation suite yarra river hilton hotel yarra suite convention center blackout blinds dfo shopping crown casino floor to ceiling windows attending a conference city view walk in shower short walk buffet breakfast room service
Reviewed 28 May 2017

I would recommend that Hilton Hotel in Melbourne as we were made to feel very important and nothing was a problem. The room was excellent and staff were very friendly and courteous. I will definitely look into staying as a Hilton Hotel in other cities and countries.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Craig B, General Manager at Pan Pacific Melbourne, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2017

Thank you very much for posting a review following your recent stay at Hilton Melbourne South Wharf.

We are truly passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences and I was very pleased to learn of your great satisfaction with our hotel's standard of service.

It is particularly motivating to receive comments like the ones you provided on our staff. Rest assured I will convey your compliments to them.

The team and I appreciate your feedback and we all look forward to your return in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

I had always wanted to stay at Hilton South Wharf, an opportunity came up for us to stay whist attending a trade show at Exhibition Centre. Great location as right next door to Exhibition and for those that like to shop it's next door to DFO South Wharf. We were upgraded to Yarra River and City view which was lovely. The room was spacious and comfortable, the bed even more so. Large window maximising view and sunshine. Electric blackout blinds which really made the room dark, pity the controller was on wall opposite bed. We had breakfast included in our package and the buffet spread was lovely. It was a nice treat to stay at the Hilton South Wharf, I will stay again.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Craig B, General Manager at Pan Pacific Melbourne, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2017

We are indeed superbly located next to the Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre and DFO, and I am very pleased you find it extremely convenient.

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for one night and were very impressed with this hotel. Spotlessly clean and stylish rooms, well located in South Wharf.

We stayed on the 14th floor and the rooms are very quiet. We did not realise what a happening place South Wharf was! There are so many eateries and bars.

We secured the room for $200 which is great value. Whilst it is a short walk to the casino, the best deal we could have gotten at Crown Metropole was $350 and having stayed there can say it is nowhere as good as this hotel.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

We are indeed superbly located close to Crown Casino and the entertainment precinct, and I am very pleased you find it extremely convenient.

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

For the price that you pay I'd expect better.
Upon arrival in room we thought something wrong with lights. Very poor lighting in the evening. Light in toilet stays on all night as you are unable to turn it off due to glass door into toilet and bathroom so shines all night. What are you thinking
Will not stay here again as it's dark and to me not welcoming

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jannine J
Craig B, General Manager at Pan Pacific Melbourne, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2017

Thank you very much for posting your feedback on your recent stay at Hilton Melbourne South Wharf.

I have noted your comments on the toilet lights and we deeply regret the inconvenience and discomfort caused. For your information, the light switch is located next to the bedside lamp. I greatly appreciate your valuable feedback as your views enable us to monitor our guests' needs and expectations and help us evaluate the standard of our services and facilities.

The team and I all look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

The staff were worm and friendly. The breakfast bar was a great start for the days The room I stayed in had the softest bed and I just sunk into it and had wonderful nights sleep. And the size of the bath room was unexpected. Sure was enough room there. It had a well stocked bar fridge and tea/coffee making facilities. I would go back again.

Trip type: Travelled on business