All reviewsfree trambolte bridgetram stopharbour townheated outdoor poolharbourtown shopping centreobservation wheelsteam roometihad stadiumspg membernice gymamenities providedself parkingmodern hotela city view rooman excellent hotelthe check in process
Reviewed 3 December 2017

A nice, new modern hotel in Melbourne outside of city center. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms are nice and comfortable. There is free wifi. The breakfast buffet was reasonable. The pool and workout room both looked very nice. There is a free tram stop that will take you into the city. We would definitely consider staying here again in the future.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
StephenFerrigno, General Manager at Four Points By Sheraton Melbourne Docklands, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2017

Dear Jeff C,

your simple recommendation that you may choose to stay with us again is lovely to read and reminds me why we must continue to work hard to improve and offer our guests a consistently high level of service and product at a competitive, fair price. There are so many Hotel choices here in Melbourne and we pride ourselves on improving and being an option and hope we can retain your business in future.

Reviewed 3 December 2017

My husband and I recently had an overnight stay at this property, our second over the past six months. The second stay not as good as the first. The beds at the hotel are superb The rooms well designed and most have pleasant views. The down side. No luggage rack/s. We did not get into the hotel until 1 am due to a late flight from Townsville. We fell straight into bed and woke up the next morning to find the bedside clock was 75 Minutes slow and we had missed our first appointment. Breakfast had improved on our first visit, however, the plates are still cold. PLEASE, in Melbourne you need plate warmers in buffet restaurants. They are not very expensive and make the world of difference to the food. Staff pleasant, efficient and friendly.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
StephenFerrigno, General Manager at Four Points By Sheraton Melbourne Docklands, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2017

Dear Margni,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us again and sharing your experiences. I am pleased the overall stay was a good one however it is also clear opportunity presents for us to make some changes and I take on board your comments and will look into purchasing some more luggage racks for such requests and immediately ensure all clock radios are the right time. We will also review the opportunity for warming the area where plates are stored as you note and I apologize that these aspects were not up to expectations this time around. Thank you again for choosing to stay with us.

Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

Stayed at the Four Points twice recently and on both stays I’ve found the staff to be very friendly and helpful. The rooms are very modern and comfortable and the location is right across from the District at Docklands. Free tram stop right at the front of hotel and only a short walk to the Docklands marina. At night it is very quiet and no traffic or tram noise.

I will definitely be back here on my next visit to Melbourne. Highly recommended for girls trips, couples and even traveling solo.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 November 2017

At the last minute my alternate accommodation fell through, and at 2am in the morning Four Points by Sheraton came to the rescue and had a room for 2 nights. Great location out of the CBD yet not too, great facilities and a warm welcome, even at 2am! Highly recommended!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

The hotel is relatively new and although in the Docklands area of Melbourne, it still is very accessible to down town. You can either walk a few hundred meters to get on the free tram (circle 35) or jump on the tram directly in front of the hotel (number 86) and it takes you right into spencer street and further uptown. The hotel has a great pool, adequate gym and comfortable rooms. The beds are very comfortable and the room has all the amenities you expect of a Sheraton four points..I will be returning shortly, I am confident it will equally fit my needs on my short visit to Melbourne.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo