“Excellent service”

Betty’s Burgers & Concrete Co
Ranked #17 of 4,454 Restaurants in Melbourne
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Description: Classic concept burger shack, serving the freshest, juiciest and most mouth-watering burgers available.
Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

One of the best burger restaurants with excellent service, staff welcome you at entrance and takes you to your table, Courtney provided amazing service, better than some hatted restaurants. Beef patty was cooked perfect, pink and juicy.

Reviewed 11 December 2017

I've eaten at a lot of burger places in Melbourne and Betty's definitely wins hands down as the best burgers. I've eaten here a number of times and I always go with the Betty's Classic - you simply can't go wrong with this choice.

Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

This was our first meal in Melbourne arriving from Tasmania, with the light evening rain. Service was pleasant and prompt, and the burgers were delicious. We were very impressed that for such a simple burger, it was done terrifically right - buns grilled to perfection and sauces really yums. A few days later and we were still talking about coming back. Very American diner feels, with an amazing soundtrack, although the neon lights and dim lighting made it a place I wouldn't stay long for.

Reviewed 8 December 2017

Modern bright clean joint with hip vibe and friendly staff. The classic burger was lean, seasoned and tasty. Variations of the classics and plenty of add-ons available to keep everyone happy. Busy but staff do a great job in turning the tables over efficiently. Good value to boot.
Thanks for the vote if you found this review helpful.

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

I had just one goal today and it was to go to Betty’s Burger. I’m the person who likes my burger simple but done right, nothing fancy. I don’t need an aesthetically pleasing burger that is worthy of instagramming, just an ordinary burger would be fine for me. I walked 10 minutes from the train station and lined up for another 15 minutes to order my food. The staff was friendly and I ordered the plain burger with fries. When I took my first bite, it tasted very familiar and immediately I knew why- just like In-N-Out, their burger had that soft buttery, airy tast, thin patty and of course their SPECIAL SAUCE, which I’ve always thought to be a modified version of thousand island, I could be wrong. I left the burger joint feeling satisfied and elated. I do recommend this place to anyone looking for a good burger, nice decor and GOOD MUSIC from the 90s