“Excellent cbd restaurant”

Ranked #12 of 679 Restaurants in Hobart
Price range: US$7 - US$23
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Cultura Espresso Bar and Restaurant is situated in the middle of the beautiful Hobart CBD. Our focus is simple Italian cooking with a contemporary twist and providing a service second to none in the city. We create a family culture here at Cultura and let's face it anything Italian is always about love and passion. We provide seating outdoor and indoor including a bar perfect for coffee or quiet lunch from Tuesday to Saturday aswell as dinner from Tuesday to Saturday. We hope you have a chance to come and join in our 'culture' and enjoy one of Hobart's most loved restaurants.
Reviewed 27 October 2018

The choice is very limited in the cbd on a Sunday night but this makes Sunday nights memorable. As well as the predictable pizza, pasta and risotto they have daily specials. Enjoyed pan fried duck breast with jus and fresh vegetables. Good wine list of Tasmanian and Italian wines by the glass or bottle. Service attentive but not intrusive for solo diner.

Reviewed 24 October 2018 via mobile

I had the most incredible dining experience at Cultura Restaurant last night. After being warmly greeted by Luca the Owner right down to Christopher pizza chef then Elliott Johnson. ..Waiter extrodinaire...

With a dry martini that was sublime to start with. ..I then started off with the Quail Salad which was brilliantly matched with a Tassie Rose....omg the Quail cooked to absolute perfection and the accompanying salad...so fresh that it was mouth watering.

My wonderful and spicy gnocchi for my main was also paired up with the gorgeous Italian Sangiovese to which I certainly didn't want to end as the combination of flavours in that dish were just like being back in Portofino lounging on on the decks of the Hotel Splendido.....

With Sangiovese still in tow...of course a Barolo cheese on the menu was my finishing course...outstanding. ..

I cannot thank Luca and his TEAM of incredible Chefs but more importantly "Elliott" whose waiting skills are second to none...for someone who is 22yrs old..his future in the Hospitality industry is certainly calling. ..to perhaps go overseas and use his experience in any five star property.

Great service, great wine, impeccable cuisine by a family owned business here in beautiful Hobart. ...

Cheers

Ra

Reviewed 16 October 2018 via mobile

Called in for a late lunch - we were greeted very warmly and sat quickly. The staff were fantastic all throughout. I ordered the chicken risotto which was perfectly seasoned and tasty - a very generous portion - faultless

Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed a delicious meal here with both children and adults catered for. The food and service were both exceplary - would definitely recommend!!

Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

Dinned here with my partner last night and was astounded at the amazing service, we were greeted before we walked in the door and promptly ushered to a table upon entering the restaurant. The 2 gentlemen that served us were extremely friendly and diligent in explaining the menu. When food arrived it smelt and looked delicious, and it certainly was that. I had the gnocchi while my partner had the veal and they were both divine. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Date of visit: September 2018