“probably the most exhilarating experience I've ever had .I did the 15000ft jump and you get to freefall for 9500ft”

Adelaide Tandem Skydiving
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: We teach the most advanced skydiving available world wide. We regularly run solo skydiving courses as well as Tandem Skydiving. We have a pick up and drop off service available. Spots are limited and early booking by phone is essential. Price of transport will depend upon number of people jumping.
Reviewed 11 September 2017

The whole time at Lowerlight dropzone was a great experience,all the staff were friendly ,very helpful and great support for first time jumpers. While your waiting to jump ,staff and fellow jumpers or friends/family of jumpers chat about the experience. I would like say to a big "Cheers " to Gary who took me on the greatest ride of my life,and to Paul for getting me ready with the harness and being such a great support before and after jump .Tks guys cheers Simon (Recommend to anyone who loves a Rush )

Allan G, Manager at Adelaide Tandem Skydiving, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thanks Simon for the great feedback. We are so glad we can put smiles on the faces of people such as yourself. Cheers

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

My daughter did her first skydive at lower light. Awesome experience all round. Made to feel at home, very welcoming and safe. Big thanks to Allen and Gary, also the rest of the crew so informative and friendly. Would highly recommend and jump again.

Allan G, Manager at Adelaide Tandem Skydiving, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2017

Thanks for the great review Sharron. Once again we are Glad Bethany had a great day. Try to get the boys to come for a jump :)

Reviewed 16 August 2017

You feel at home straight away their , the people are so friendly and helpful, I loved my experience skydiving ,will do it again , thank you to all that made my birthday very special , and thanks for my lollipop

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Allan G, Manager at Adelaide Tandem Skydiving, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2017

That's fantastic Leanne. We're glad you had a great experience with us and hope you tell all your friends. And as far as Eddie's lollipop is concerned....you are welcome :)

Reviewed 12 July 2017

Well all the crew at ATS were just fabulous. After jumping the previous week in NZ these guys just made me feel at home like I was family. Thank you so much Al, Sandy, Paul for having me. Can't wait to do my AFF

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Allan G, Manager at Adelaide Tandem Skydiving, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2017

Thank you Chanelle. You really impressed us with your fantastic thrillseeking attitude and we cant wait until you start your AFF training.
Dont leave it too long.
See ya in the sky.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

I have a great time, with good service! They gave very detail instruction, and let you know what to expect and what it will be like. It was a great fun!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

We are so glad you had such a great time. Thank you for your positive review.