“I have a new love”

Adelaide Tandem Skydiving
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: We teach the most advanced skydiving available world wide. We regularly run solo skydiving courses as well as Tandem Skydiving. We have a pick up and drop off service available. Spots are limited and early booking by phone is essential. Price of transport will depend upon number of people jumping.
Reviewed 12 July 2017

Well all the crew at ATS were just fabulous. After jumping the previous week in NZ these guys just made me feel at home like I was family. Thank you so much Al, Sandy, Paul for having me. Can't wait to do my AFF

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Allan G, Manager at Adelaide Tandem Skydiving, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2017

Thank you Chanelle. You really impressed us with your fantastic thrillseeking attitude and we cant wait until you start your AFF training.
Dont leave it too long.
See ya in the sky.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

I have a great time, with good service! They gave very detail instruction, and let you know what to expect and what it will be like. It was a great fun!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

We are so glad you had such a great time. Thank you for your positive review.

Reviewed 6 July 2017

The service was great and friendly, engaging people all around the jump, great experience and people to ensure that you can get the most out of it

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Allan G, Manager at Adelaide Tandem Skydiving, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2017

Hi Mark,
thank you for the positive feedback. We are glad you had a great experience with your jump.
If ever you wanted to do the Solo course, I can guarantee the experience gets even better.

Reviewed 5 July 2017

It was an excellent experience the guys were amazing welcoming and friendly would highly recommend this for everyone that would love to do skydiving.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Allan G, Manager at Adelaide Tandem Skydiving, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2017

Thank you Brodie. We know that people put a lot of trust in us and want to make it an experience you cant forget.....in a good way:) Blue skies

Reviewed 28 June 2017

I celebrated my 16th birthday down at the lower light drop zone. It was an absolutly top notch experience and i would definetly recommend to anyone who is considering skydiving. The views were breathtaking and all of the staff were so friendly. A special shoutout to paul for making me feel right at home before and throughout my jump. Will definetly be heading back sometime

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Allan G, Manager at Adelaide Tandem Skydiving, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2017

Hi Bianca,
thanks so much for the fantastic review. We are pretty happy you had a great 16th Birthday and you could experience the rush we love so much. All the very best. Hope to see you again soon.