“my turn”

Adelaide Tandem Skydiving
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: We teach the most advanced skydiving available world wide. We regularly run solo skydiving courses as well as Tandem Skydiving. We have a pick up and drop off service available. Spots are limited and early booking by phone is essential. Price of transport will depend upon number of people jumping.
Reviewed 24 June 2016

After watching 4 of my kids jumping over the years it was my turn it was amazing what a blast great team of instructors and a fun day out for the whole family looking forward to my last 2 kids to be old enough to jump they cant wait

Allan G, Manager at Adelaide Tandem Skydiving, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2016

It really is a sport the whole family can enjoy either as a regular sport or a one off extreme activity. We are so glad you were able to join the club with the kids.

Reviewed 24 June 2016

I did a skydive at Lowerlight at the age of 68.My eldest son is a skydiver so he took me up there to watch him jump.
The people up there are the friendliest bunch you could wish to meet...but very persuasive ! Between them and my son they talked me into doing a jump! At first I was reluctant to do it , then after some time I thought ..why not , you only live once !
Allan was my tandem and he was brilliant .
I wasn't nervous at all and can honestly say it's the best thing I have ever done ...and I'm so glad it was at Lowerlight ....they are the best .Thankyou everyone for making my experience one to remember ....

Thanks Joan, you are certainly a lady who loves life and we are so happy that you allowed us to talk you into coming for a jump. See you again soon?

Reviewed 24 June 2016

What a fabulous place to do your first skydive. It's located close to the ocean so the views are spectacular! The staff were very friendly and professional and made me feel very comfortable whilst watching my children have the experience of a lifetime.

Thanks Sandy,
yes most people are surprised when we take off in the plane and see that we are so close to the ocean. Hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

What a fantastic drop! :p Best day ever! Great friendly atmosphere, fantastic views as well! Thanks to my partner for stitching it up and thank you to Vlasko for taking me up and letting me take the reigns :) and thanks Adam for the footage you were great :) Hope to come back to try 14000ft ;) Highly rate these guys! See you soon :)

Allan G, Owner at Adelaide Tandem Skydiving, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2016

It's been almost 2 years since your jump with us. Might be time to try out that 14,000ft.
Hope to see you again soon.