4,219 results
All reviewsrendezvous hotelgreat locationwaymouth streethuge bathroomvalet parkingroom servicecoffee machinebuffet breakfastdeluxe roombusiness triprundle mallgreat roomcentral marketwould stay againcomfy bedacross the roadmini bar
Reviewed 24 June 2018

Within easy walking distance to almost everything in the city. Lots of eateries nearby. Room is very clean, comfortable king bed and huge bathroom. Front reception very helpful and friendly. Buffet breakfast is adequate.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Victor F, General Manager at Peppers Waymouth Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear Mary W,
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. I'm delighted you enjoyed your stay, in particular the service provided.
I look forward to welcoming you back for another enjoyable experience.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

Lovely staff great location. Bottom sheet was too short so not great for my husband who is not tall but is 6 foot. Also no water only sparkling. Unable to get a coffee after 10 as bar is closed, but you get room service food!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Victor F, General Manager at Peppers Waymouth Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Thank you for your feedback. I’m pleased you enjoyed your stay, including location and service provided. I have shared your comments with our management team to follow up the issues you raised.

I hope to welcome you back when you next visit Adelaide.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

Most impressive is the staff. Everyone from the doorman to reception, to restaurant, all have a friendly CAN DO attitude - a great pleasure staying at Peppers

Facilities are excellent, although we were both surprised to see the grout between the shower tiles had not been cleaned for a long time

Breakfast was superb - excellent restaurant views

Also enjoyed the centrally-located area .. close to the mall, trams, and the markets

We'll be back

Dear NiftyNorm,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for providing your feedback. I'm pleased you had a wonderful stay experience. I have shared your comments with the team as it motivates to continuously deliver excellent guest service.
I have addressed the issue you raised with the relevant department.
I look forward to welcoming you back when you next visit Adelaide.

Reviewed 23 June 2018

We got a great deal - A$170 including breakfast for two on a Friday night. The Peppers is a five-star hotel, but arguably on the lower end of the five-star scale.

It was a lovely hotel. It's not particularly grand when you arrive, but the room was lovely. It's clear that the hotel has recently been upgraded. The breakfast was reasonable and reflected the size of the hotel. The staff were wonderful all round.

The hotel is centrally located (that said, everything in Adelaide is), and walking distance to lots of great bars and restaurants.

Next time, I would park in the parking station across the street rather than using the valet parking as it's less than half the price.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Dear hotsyd22,
Thank you for providing your feedback. I'm pleased you enjoyed your stay and I look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

I requested a separate living space on my reservation. Told I needed to pay extra to get my request, but when the last time I booked at this hotel I booked the same room and got the separate living room (no extra charge)
Still paid the extra charge, I get to my room and no separate living space which is what I paid for! Unbelievable

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Victor F, General Manager at Peppers Waymouth Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Dear kaleshacrain,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for providing your feedback. I’m disappointed to read about the experience you encountered during your recent stay. After investigating both your stays I can confirm that you in fact booked the Guest room on both occasions. On your previous stay you were complimentary upgraded directly into a Deluxe Suite so I apologise if this wasn’t made clear to you on arrival. On this occasion you agreed to the upgrade to a Deluxe Room which was actioned accordingly. Our Deluxe rooms are larger than the guest rooms and offer a small balcony. Our Deluxe Suite offer a separate lounge area, balcony and spa bath. Once again please accept my apologies if this wasn’t explained to you on arrival. I understand that this was all worked out with you during your stay.
I hope to welcome you back.