Mayfair Hotel(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
  • Restaurant
The Playford - MGallery by Sofitel(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
  • Restaurant
Miller Apartments Adelaide(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
  • Fitness centre
InterContinental Adelaide(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
Ibis Adelaide(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
  • Room Service
Franklin Central Apartments(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
Stamford Plaza Adelaide(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
  • Fitness centre
2,584 results
All reviewsthe executive loungevictoria squarecollins barcentral markettram stopgouger streetjunior suitearound the cornervalet parkingroom servicean upgradecorner roombuffet breakfastfree tramking bedbit datedbusiness trip
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Located within the Hilton Adelaide, the Grange takea its name from the highly collectable Penfolds Grange Hermitage wine, and just like the wine, this restaurant lives up to a similar reputation. Innovative food presented immaculately and in a timely manner.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
PNorsell, General Manager at Hilton Adelaide, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

Dear Chris K,

Over the last couple of years we have completed some significant renovations on the ground floor including to our Restaurant and Lobby Lounge. I am pleased that you enjoyed the new Coal Cellar + Grill outlet and you were happy with the presentation of the food. Our very talented team of Chefs continue to create some amazing dishes using fresh local produce.

I look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed two nights while at in-house conference and rate very good in all areas: room, service, cleanliness, and design. Excellent Adelaide location and really enjoyed exploring central market behind the hotel.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Simon B,

I am pleased that you were happy with your two night stay while attending a conference. We are certainly in a prime location and I am happy that you had the time to get out and explore the markets next to the hotel. We are fortunate to have many different food stalls and restaurants so close by and I am sure that you enjoyed sampling these options.

I look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

I had the pleasure today of meeting Dana on reception, she was very helpful and made me feel that nothing was an inconvenience or a problem to her. She is a great front of house person. Thank you Dana

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Lynn28121946,

I appreciate you passing on your positive feedback regarding your recent stay at Hilton Adelaide.

I am delighted that you found the service from Dana at Reception was of a high standard. We do have a great team and I am so pleased that you found her very helpful during your stay.

I look forward to your return.

Reviewed 20 April 2018

The Hilton is centrally located right on the tram line and adjacent to a park or square. There is a local market and plentiful restaurants nearby. Museums, art gallery and Rundle Mall are a few minutes’ ride away. Wine tours to Barossa are an added highlight as is the beach and nearby Kangaroo Island.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank jim m

Dear Jim M,

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay in Adelaide during Tasting Australia. There is so much to experience during this time with a great vibe surrounding the hotel. I am pleased that you enjoyed the location of the hotel next to the Central Markets with plenty of dining options close by. South Australia is filled with many great places of interest and it sounds like you had a great time exploring.

I look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 17 April 2018

We stayed for 5 nights on the Executive Floor, which meant we had complimentary breakfast buffet & evening drinks each day. The buffet offered everything we wanted & the quality was very good, evening drinks likewise. Afternoon tea was advertised, but was no more than some cookies/cakes.

Staff throughout the hotel were very helpful, especially housekeeping. They clearly take a lot of pride in their product, as we regularly had little extra's left in our room. The room itself was very comfortable & well appointed.

This hotel doesn't have on-site parking & charges $38 p/d for valet parking. We had a rental car & when it was delivered on the last day, had minor damage.

Room Tip: Higher floors are quieter
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank AustralianOverseas

Dear AustralianOverseas,

I appreciate your feedback regarding your stay.

I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay on the Executive Floor with the benefit of the continental breakfast and evening drinks however I did note your disappointment with the selection of afternoon tea items. We do try to update this on a regular basis however I apologise for your disappointment on this occasion.

Thank you for your positive feedback regarding the team and I am delighted that you found them to be helpful.

Due to the location of the hotel we have limited space for parking and we therefore rely on contracts with the local car parks to enable us to offer valet parking to our guests. I did note your comments regarding your vehicle and I trust this was resolved during during your stay.

I do hope to welcome you back again in the future.