2,623 results
All reviews the executive lounge victoria square collins bar central market tram stop gouger street junior suite around the corner valet parking room service an upgrade corner room buffet breakfast free tram business trip king bed bit dated
Reviewed 6 June 2016

Just arrived back to melbourne, I gotta say adelaide hilton hotel was very clean tidy and the staff was friendly and helping indeed. I would recommend hilton to anyone visiting Adelaide for business or a relaxing getaway. 9/10 for sure.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
PNorsell, General Manager at Hilton Adelaide, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2016

Dear sellK,

I appreciate your positive comments regarding your recent stay with us.

I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and you were happy with the service you received from the team. I appreciate your recommendations and I look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

Reviewed 5 June 2016

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Amoma.com
PNorsell, General Manager at Hilton Adelaide, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2016

Reviewed 5 June 2016 via mobile

Our tgird time in Adelaide ... this time without the kids.
The Hilton was situated in a great location, as we needed to go the Adelaide hills for a 40th during the day and out in the city for dinner that night.
The bonus was a free room upgrade - which was surprising... but delightful - we took that of course.
It made for an overall relaxed experience visiting Adelaide this time.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Arlene M,

I appreciate your feedback and I am delighted that you chose to spend your weekend away with us. We are certainly in a convenient location and I am pleased that this suited your needs over the weekend.

I am happy that your weekend was very relaxed and you enjoyed your room upgrade.

I hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 4 June 2016

Whilst it's not the newest or most modern hotel, I've always had a great, very welcoming stay at this Hilton. Staff are friendly and helpful and the rooms are clean, comfortable a good size. Recommend it to anyone wanting a very good, central hotel in Adelaide.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business

Dear Jon C,

Thank you for your feedback.

I am delighted that you found the team friendly and helpful and the rooms clean and comfortable. I really appreciate your recommendation and I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 2 June 2016

Carpet and walls look old but still clean. Bed and Bathroom very clean. Car valet service did not meet my expectations. Room service very good. Will stay there again when I am in Adelaide. Breakfast very good but juices were not fresh. Internet speed super fast. Recommend city view room. I give this hotel 4.5 stars easily.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Ameer F,

Thank you for taking the time to pass on your feedback.

I am happy that you were generally pleased with your stay and you found the hotel clean and comfortable. I did note your disappointment with the valet service and I apologise that it did not meet your expectations on this occasion.

I hope to welcome you back again in the near future.