Open today: 6:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great day out

Thankyou Jeff & Ilona for a lovely day, wine tasting in McLaren Vale. Professional & friendly... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
924cm2016
Adelaide, Australia
Professional, punctual & fun

A night out with friends was complimented by being professionally driven by Jeff to our... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
annesp59
via mobile

All reviews these guys wine tasting barossa valley van doors driver company
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 June 2021

We came to Adelaide for a week, one day of which was my birthday.
We were picked up in a beautiful car, driven to Hahndorf for a visit and then taken out to Bremerton for lunch.
Paul our driver was a pleasure, giving us a guided tour of the areas as we drove through.
The car was amazing - clean and comfortable for the 4 of us.
It was a truly great day - would thoroughly recommend Caprice.

Date of experience: June 2021
Reviewed 10 June 2021

My wife and I have been using Jeff since our wedding in 2015 including city transfers, airport pickup / drop off, wine tasting and more. Jeff and his drivers are always on time, cars are clean and driven professionally.

Twice Jeff has gone above and beyond assisting my wife and kids at the airport whilst I have been traveling on business for which I’m incredibly grateful.

If you’re looking for quality, service and professionalism Jeff, Ilona and the team at Caprice Cars are for you!

Michael

Reviewed 10 June 2021

Seven GoodLifers from Sydney requested the service from Jeff of Caprice Cars for a day out to Barossa while we were in Adelaide in late May/2021. Jeff arrived early, looking very smart in a suit with a limo van that was fit for the Goodlifers. The car was beautifully clean and spotless and Jeff was very courteous and easy going. We chose our own vineyards to visit and no problem.. he shared his local knowledge which was very helpful. We would not hesitate to call upon his service or recommend him when we visit SA again. Thank you from Sonya, Alison, Liz, Neryl, Donna, Judy and Jo.

Date of experience: May 2021
Reviewed 10 June 2021

Recently used Caprice Cars for my wedding in the Adelaide hills. They were friendly, on time and they even helped us with installing our baby car seat. Excellent customer service leading up to it also! Highly recommend for any kind of event!

Reviewed 10 June 2021

Booking was easy with great communication. The luxury SUV was fantastic. The car arrived on time (early but not rushed) and the driver was polite and very well presented. Opened doors for us to get in. Pick up again was on time. A great experience and a good price. I will definately use Caprice again!!!