All reviewsrooms are smallmelbourne streetgreat locationlion hotelshort staychildren's hospitalacross the roadunderground parkingaround the cornerfree city bussmall fridgecafes and restaurantsironing boardthe king size bedadelaide ovalwill stay there againper night
Reviewed 12 June 2018

North Adelaide and the Melbourne Street cafes and restaurants. We had some great meals and such a great city to spend time in. McLaren Vale had forgotten how much I loved visiting the wineries down south

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank O9781RFandrewr
Ellie K, Assistant Front Office Manager at Majestic Minima Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Thanks for taking the time to share feedback from your recent stay with us.

I appreciate your comments and am thrilled to see that you enjoyed your stay! McLaren Vale sounds like a great time to spend the rest of your weekend!

I look forward to welcoming you back for your next visit.

Reviewed 12 June 2018

I found the experience to generally be very good. Check-in was very quick and efficient—everyone I dealt with was very courteous and professional. The car park is tight, but easy to get in and out of. The size of the room was fine, and I really like the idea of not paying for a big writing desk, lounge chairs, etc. that I would never use anyway. The unique artwork and décor makes for a great experience in the room, and is really different from anywhere else I've stayed. The king-size bed was firm but very comfortable. The room was very clean; however, there was black spot mould growing on the silicone at the bottom of the shower screen. The only other downside was that someone was slamming the front door on the floor above me at almost midnight, which made it hard to get to sleep one night. Overall, though, it was a great place to stay and I would not hesitate to come back.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Dan C

Hi Dan,

Thanks for taking the time to share feedback from your recent stay with us.

I appreciate your comments and am glad to see that you enjoyed your stay! Our concept although different does offer that unique accommodation experience and thank you for the notes regarding the bathroom, I have passed these onto our Head of Maintenance Scott.

I look forward to welcoming you back for your next visit.

Reviewed 10 June 2018

Great room for a short stay. Everything you need comfortable and clean. Close to restaurants and shops and a quick trip into the city. Walking distance to the Adelaide Oval. Highly recommended and the price is great. The reception is tiny you’ll miss it if you blink, look left.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Thanks for taking the time to share feedback from your recent stay with us.

I appreciate your comments and am thrilled to see that you enjoyed your stay! Thank you for posting the tip about the reception desk, it can be easily missed!

We look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 9 June 2018

Rooms are small and overpriced for the size. Location is good Sound proofing for newly constructed accommodation is very poor. Proximity to restaurants is good. The Bathroom is very small and pokey o thinknk sub $100 is a fairer price

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank eannicholls
tac_79, General Manager at Majestic Minima Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Hi Ean,

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts on your recent stay.

The Minima is a compact offering in the Adelaide accommodation market, and we proudly promote our mini rooms. We are as open about this as possible in all our marketing. Being able to provide such quality & comfort in a compact setting allows us to offer very competitive rates and great value for money! I understand this can be a little surprising if you were not aware of this beforehand.

We price to market, and firmly believe we offer excellent value in the space we price ourselves in. Please make sure to have a look at the Majestic site for any future bookings...you will find it significantly better pricing than the channel you booked through.

Thank you once again and I hope we can be given the opportunity to welcome you back in the future.

Tom Christiansen
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 30 May 2018

Fantastic stay after a winning a Facebook Footy competition. I feel very thankful to the crew that voted for my entry. Appreciated :-)... A fantastic urban landscape themed art room. Convenient and a great way to spend a few days in Melbourne street enjoying accommodation, the restaurants and parks.. The top feature of my trip was the friendly and upbeat attitude of all the staff. Thank you

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank thatsfitness
Ellie K, Assistant Front Office Manager at Majestic Minima Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2018

Thanks for taking the time to share feedback from your recent stay with us.

I appreciate your comments and am thrilled to see that you enjoyed your stay! Thank you for being apart of the Facebook competition. I look forward to sharing your kind words and five star rating with our Front Office & Housekeeping Teams.

Hope to see you again soon!