1,492 results
All reviews hindley street break free washing machine rundle mall two bedroom apartment public transport car parking walking distance full kitchen small balcony a great place to stay convenient location free bus short stay reception staff per night stayed nights
Reviewed 14 June 2018

We rented a two bedroom (for two couples) and stayed only one night with a very early ride the next morning. The room was worn but reasonably clean. The biggest downside was that, on a very warm evening, only one of the bedrooms had AC. The second bedroom remained overheated and stuffy throughout the short night.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
BFADL, Front Office Manager at BreakFree Adelaide, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Thank you for your review.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Best Regards,

Reviewed 13 June 2018

room smelled horribly of cigarette smoke and wasn't cleaned on two days I was there. Staff was friendly at the desk, but that was extent of good part of stay. Area, was safe and close to many things. So many better options in Adelaide. I left after two days and stayed somewhere else.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you experienced, rest assured that I am looking into the concerns personally and will be taking appropriate actions to ensure that it doesn’t re-occur.
Once again, thank you for your feedback and please accept our sincere apologies.
Best Regards,
Martin Wilson

Reviewed 12 June 2018

Never In all my hotel stays throughout Australia and internationally have I ever been confronted by 2 security guards to justify why I’m entering a 2 bedroom apartment with 4 people & then proceed to argue the registered guests names.
When I notified reception upon checkout they then had the audacity to try justify the actions of security like it was common place in this hotel.
This hotel is extremely unprofessional in its conduct and have ensured to notify friends to choose alternative accommodation when staying in Adelaide.
A disgusting approach to hospitality by a hotel chain.
I won’t ever be choosing your establishment again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank matthew b

Thank you for your feedback; please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you experienced during you recent stay with us.
Could I please invite you to call me directly on 08 8217 2504 or martin.wilson@breakfree.com.au, you will be pleased to know that we currently looking into this issues and will be working on achieving some possible solutions.
Look forward to hearing from you soon.
Best Regards
Martin Wilson

Reviewed 11 June 2018

Great service, location, price as usual.
Beds and rooms comfortable - kept awake by people talking loudly (drunk) in the courtyard.
Minor maintenance required (new washer in bathroom sink tap).
As usual, will stay again!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your feedback.
We are pleased to hear your stay with us was comfortable and you enjoyed the room facilities.
Once again thank you for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Kind Regards,

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

The studio room was clean and had everything you need for an extended stay. Clothes washing powder would be a welcome addition.

I stayed a week for work and easily sorted my own meals and found it good walking to the convention center.

Comfortable and clean though at times the noise of the generators from the building across the road (at the back) was annoying.

Reception staff I found were very friendly and helpful.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

It’s great to read your stay was enjoyable, you found the staff to be friendly and helpful. I will share your comments with the team, they also appreciate good feedback.
Once again, thank you for choosing to stay at Breakfree Adelaide; I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back when your travel plans see you return to Adelaide.
Kind Regards