3,741 results
All reviews great location the gold coast room service buffet breakfast twin room per day ocean view pool area short stay would stay again tram stop public transport cavill avenue outrigger balcony surfers concierge
Reviewed 1 May 2018

Rooms look little tired now, curtains had holes, pillows super flat, only 1 blanket in cupboard for twin beds?
Staff could be little more attentive and more effective/proactive
breakfast was little bland not many selections

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
AMJaime, Manager at Mantra on View Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2018

Dear Dear jondennes,
Firstly thank you for taking the time to jump online and give us a review. I am sorry to read that the accommodation was not up to your expectations, I do agree the hotel is getting a little on the tired side however we are currently refurbishing the rooms. I hope we get the chance to welcome you back in the future.
Belinda

Reviewed 30 April 2018

This is a fantastic hotel for an overnight stay. The location to the heart of surfers paradise is perfect. The basic twin room is comfortable and tidy but if you have younger children you may find it a little overcrowded even if it is just for a night. Starting to get a little rough around the edges but still a highly recommended spot to stop over on business or passing through.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear jondennes,
Thank you for taking the time to jump online and give a review, I am please that you would highly recommend us to others traveling through.
Albeit you did find the room somewhat small, I am happy to read that you found our location perfect for your stay in Surfers Paradise.
Belinda Moore

Reviewed 29 April 2018

Great location. Good value hotel. Rooms getting a bit tired around the edges - but it was clean and a cost effective. Staff were friendly and helpful. Buffet breakfast was good value and had a wide choice of cuisines.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Robert T,
Thanks for the awesome rating
From both the team and I – thank you.
Belinda

Reviewed 29 April 2018

When check in, the attitude of the counter service staff is poor, and the return credit card is bad.
The use of the parking lot is not clearly stated, leading us to pay more money.
Very bad service in this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

Dear eunice561782,
Our aim is to ensure that we are offering consistently high standards of service and facilities, and it is through our guests’ feedback that we are able to identify ways to improve the hotel experience for our guests. I am sorry to read that you did not find Mantra on View provided the level of service expected on your recent stay with us.
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.
Belinda Moore

Reviewed 29 April 2018

Loved the location super close walking distance to everything and loved having the balcony for a few drinks before hitting the town of a night, parking was good (right next door and only $8 a night, only downfall was I had to have a cold shower on our second night as I left my shower until we arrived home! Beds were comfortable and tea/coffee facilities were provided.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear belindakuiters2,
Thank you for taking the time to forward on your recent experience, I agree we are in a great location and views of Surfers Paradise from our balcony's they are the prefect place to enjoy a relaxing drink before heading out. I am sorry to hear that you had a cold shower on your second night, I have passed your comments onto our building manager and we will investigate,
Belinda Morre