“Good value for good eating.”

Surfers Paradise Surf Life Saving Club
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Cuisines: Australian, Cafe
Good for: Bar Scene, View
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 2 May 2018

Nice place to eat offering good value meals with great views over the beach can be busy at nights so you may need to book ahead.

Reviewed 2 May 2018

Have been to this Club several times. The last time was for lunch. This Club is basic cafeteria. We sat outside. I had a falafel wrap with vegan cheese and chips and my partner had crispy chicken schnitzel. Both meals were very nice. We ordered coffee at the same time as our meal and they gave us a number but the coffee never arrived so had to go and investigate. When it finally came it was very nice. The staff were friendly.

1  Thank Marilyn T
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Come here every year with the kids and hubby. Great food and service - the owner remembers us every year when we’re up for our annual holiday, the buffet breakfast and lunch menu is of great value. Great family place.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

My family and I dined upstairs for dinner on a Thursday night and had a lovely experience. Not only are the views amazing but the staff are very freindly and helpful.
We were seated immediately and the children given pencils and colour in posters.

The menu is very well priced with a great variety! My husband had the Rump and Ribs special and it really was a terrific meal and I throughly enjoyed my thai beef salad.

We will definately be back to visit when in town! Thank you

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Had a meal and drinks there last week however we were disappointed with the experience. Decor and furnishings of the club were “tired” and needs an update. Very noisy.Food was just passable.