3,026 results
All reviews seaduction restaurant the gold coast amazing views across the road bedroom apartment indoor and outdoor pools perfect location steam room your doorstep spa bath full kitchen great facilities buffet breakfast ocean view high floor main bedroom cavill avenue
Reviewed 29 June 2018

We recently spent 12 nights here. I’ve given this review 5 stars but I’m going to make one qualification. The service we experienced was outstanding, including the room cleaning, our ocean front room on the 38th floor was fabulous and the location couldn’t be better. My one reservation is that such a fantastic hotel offers what is really a third world internet connection. Several times I actually went out on to the street and used the Gold Coast free internet service which offers 4GB per day at speeds considerably faster than Peppers Soul (average under 2Mbps). Fix this and the overall offer would be outstanding.

Room Tip: Ocean front rooms are worth it.
Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Ian C, Manager at Peppers Soul, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2018

Good evening Bob C,

Thank you for your five star review! I am delighted to hear that you were able to experience all aspects of what Peppers Soul has to offer. Your uninterrupted view from your private balcony on the 38th floor must have been absolutely spectacular.
I really do appreciate your feedback in regards to the internet service, these comments will be passed on to the appropriate department.
I hope to welcome you back in the near future!

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Really lovely apartments. The only thing I found was that the rooms were not cleaned each day properly, they were just a quick making of the bed and the dishes put in the dishwasher. No vacuuming or mopping which I found hard. The room service menu was not good and when we did order something it seemed too much of a hassle for them. Other than that is was a lovely break away :)

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ccampb372765
Ian C, Manager at Peppers Soul, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2018

Good evening Ccampb372765,

Thank you for staying at Peppers Soul. I am sorry to hear about your comments of the daily cleaning and in-room dining. These are not the normal standards that we at Peppers Soul adhere to. I do hope to see you back in the future and if any issue arises, please let the reception know straight away. That way we can rectify the issue straight away.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

MY daughter and I stayed in a two bedroom ocean front Sky view room, amazing views, excellent building with great furnishings. Very accessible to beach and restaurants, had dinner at Hurricane's Grill, amazing.

Good evening Harron219,

Thank you for taking the time to write your lovely review. It sounds as though your Sky View apartment with uninterrupted views of the ocean was able to meet your expectations. I am delighted to hear you had such a positive experience.
I hope to welcome you back in your future travels.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Our stay here could not have been any better. Our entire family just the best time. The staff were so friendly and could not have been more supportive and the facilities were sensational. I would highly recommend Peppers Soul.

Good evening 65Damian,

Thank you for staying at Peppers Soul and thank you for your lovely review! I am so delighted to hear you were able to enjoy all the luxurious facilities at Soul. Your positive comments are greatly appreciated.
I look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 24 June 2018

No sincere apologies from hotel about no water supply on 20 Jun. We are tired when we are back to our room and i was getting ready to shower for my daughter, OMG, no water from the water tap! I have to asked my daughter put on her clothes and waited until 12am for water supply. Ridiculous!
Housekeeper didn’t do their job, the floor remained dirty after they clean the room. I will not stay in this hotel anymore despite how good the location is it.

Good evening Mavis-cch,

Thank you for staying at Peppers Soul. On the night of June 20, the hotel was made aware of the water issue. During the day the local council had turned off water to the hotel for some time and not notified us. Unfortunately this resulted in a couple of hours with no water in any of the apartments. The staff in reception did their best to explain the issue and were trying to accommodate where possible. I am sorry that you feel that the standards fell short for you, this night. It was an issue that has not arisen before and could not be fixed straight away.
In regards to the apartment floor, your comments will be passed onto the correct department and if it was notified to reception at the time, we could have amended it.
I do hope to see you in the future.