“2018”

BARBADOS Port Douglas
Ranked #24 of 133 Restaurants in Port Douglas
Price range: US$7 - US$36
Description: WINNER "Best Bar & Pub" 2017 Douglas Business & Tourism Awards, Barbados Port Douglas is a chilled cocktail bar located at Crystalbrook Superyacht Marina Port Douglas, in Far North Queensland on the east coast of Australia. Positioned on the timber boardwalk, Barbados is the perfect place to sit back, relax & watch the sunset, with spectacular views over the Coral Sea, Mossman Ranges & Daintree National Park. Sophisticated style meets natural beauty here at Barbados. We look forward to welcoming you soon.
Reviewed 29 June 2018

Excellent place to chill!!Great selection of cocktails backed by very skillfull bartenders.Perfect setting to relax on a holiday.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

perfect place to sit , sip a cocktail and watch the cruises return from the day out on the reef. You can also order light snacks as well.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

Fantastic drinks, wonderful appetizer food options, wonderful atmosphere! Will definitely return. However, there is limited seating, so be sure to get there early if you're trying to secure a spot for a group.

Reviewed 14 June 2018

My first time here and its Ladies Night. $14 cocktails which is cheap for Port Douglas but not much choice :( I had a Bestie which quite frankly wasn't great.
I was with 2 friends and we moved on to the offer of Rose with food = $65. Mmmmmmm .... Rose was ok, nothing flash, but the food was to me a disgrace = rabbit food..literally!
As I am a local I will go here again but will be a little more selective on what I have. The Estrelle Beer at $6.50 was brilliant, I wish I had been on it all night.
This place is lovely; on the Wharf with great views and really groovy seating (sorry, we had our shoes on the furniture but did notice your no shoes policy on our way out :)

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

Awesome place to have a cocktail and some share plates of food. Atmosphere was lively and staff were attentive . Most definitely worth a visit!!