“Good Italian Food”

Pinocchio's Pizza
Ranked #350 of 689 Restaurants in Cairns
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 17 November 2016

You will need to book to get in. Its a family run restaurant that has very fresh food. I have been going there for 3 years or so after a local recommended it. Gnocchi is to die for, pasta is fresh and melts in the mouth. I have been turned away a few times as I did not have a booking . So do yourself a favour. Book it and enjoy.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

Lovely spot since they moved from lake St which wasn't good at all!! Problem with this restaurant is the owner, he is arrogant and unpleasant. Food beautiful but pricy for what you get. Such a shame as I would go more often if he wasn't there all the time.

Reviewed 23 January 2014

Haven't actually eaten here but I went to eat there one day. No signs (or obvious signs anyway) to state trading hours. Doors were wide open. Was about 3:50pm went to grab a menu, was told they didn't open until 4pm. Couldn't put an order down for them to start making at 4 so I just went a couple doors down to the Thai place, which also opened at 4 and that guy was very friendly and welcoming, so I spent my money there. Might seem petty but first impressions can make big impressions. I'll try my luck here again probably one day but who knows when that will be.

2  Thank J3R3MY11
Reviewed 20 August 2013

Owners argue in front of customers very unprofessional and very unappealing, unhygienic, and the pizza was formed incorrectly

Reviewed 21 December 2012

Since trying this pizza I have been back numerous times. The pizza is by far the best in Cairns and is absolutely delicious.

I have both had pizza delivered and pick up myself and each and every time the staff are always friendly and super helpful.

A great little family takeaway that is Definitely worth a try.